Assignment Thinking of new game and contest ideas

Go down

Assignment Thinking of new game and contest ideas Empty Assignment Thinking of new game and contest ideas

Post by addictiverachel on Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Our Current Assistants assigned to this areaare: Cheerbear43, Amyjanuary12, Babvrcks and Mandypurple2

Thinking of new game and contest ideas:
Contest to be posted within 2 days of being assigned to area, contest or game may only run for 4-5 days
This area basically gives you the chance to be in charge of your own contest game or activity. This is essential in running a club because we would like out members to be active and have fun in the club.
Your job when assigned this area is to: [list] [*]Think of a contest idea
[*] Send the idea to me
[*]Once your idea is approved post it on the board
[*]Monitor and run your contest for the week
Prizes will not be given during this time. In the event I decide they will be given I will provide the prize.

Last edited by addictiverachel on Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 7 times in total
addictiverachel
addictiverachel
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Assignment Thinking of new game and contest ideas Empty Re: Assignment Thinking of new game and contest ideas

Post by schekinahblue on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:08 am

ok thanks you have been a great help rachel!! :]---schekinahblue ---jr. club leader
schekinahblue
schekinahblue
Apprentice/Club Leader
Apprentice/Club Leader

Back to top Go down

Assignment Thinking of new game and contest ideas Empty Re: Assignment Thinking of new game and contest ideas

Post by blah12345 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:53 pm

I'm still thinking of some fun Games. Assignment Thinking of new game and contest ideas 465488
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by BABVrcks on Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:00 am

Thanks i will pick some good contest and games!
BABVrcks
BABVrcks
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandypurple2 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:43 am

Ok rachel! Ill pm you with any questions!
mandypurple2
mandypurple2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum