Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest

+87
Suzie
BethanyAngel
AbiMay33
KaleyAugust22
MeganAugust152
cassiedaisy2
JLBABV
kathybearycool
angelgamer5
*Emily*
CBfan279
webstergirl
horsegal1235
mrsshark166
igooglei
bellastylin3
ZoeyVeryBeary41
KatieRetroCool1
BethanyRainbow6
cuteness289
starry
Bear
crystal pink
elivia340
LexieHoneyBee
pritteyk10
SilverStarsInTheSky
Ilenaer
SalviPeoplesRok
DAISY
gabigoo5
Ishiguro
maya
Sarz
AJWaterfall54
mochi.mochi
dianedecembear3
LeanneSnowflake
caseygreen0101
ajbuddy1590
AberGurlForev1892
kirstyhearts4
loveme25
HunnyABee
smellychelly1
paige026
sunshinesummer7
mandypurple2
Beanz
TaylorFebruary
ajbear
Chocolatelvr
Caitybear10
Abbe2hip
IanAdventure4
zoeybear1212
alanabanana77
andreabearhug4
Viviana
hallecat123
AmyJanuary12
haileybighugs2
maddydecember5
jderocks
blah12345
WinterGlitter
chelseaapril57
Juno~Kuu
ShainaFebruary1
ouranhostclub
chloe2181998
violet382
muffinatormanic
manda456
CurlyQ
rolefs772
maggls
tweetysweety11
aless70
leoniecocoa1
❤Crystal❤
animefan
ZefZoom11
BGF_GIRL101
braulio08
makenziecub12
Admin
91 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 5 Empty Re: Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest

Post by Admin Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:44 am

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 5 ScreenShot085

Thanks to all of you who joined this contest! I can't help but express myself too! Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 5 Icon_razz

So here's my share.. This photo was taken during our first ever Fashion Show Contest and after party when we only had about a thousand members. Yes, a thousand, now we're close to 5,000! We could have never grown this big without your help and continued support. Don't just thank me for creating this; thank yourselves because I get my ideas and inspiration from each and everyone of you. Most of all, I thank the amazing officers, our very talented graphic artists and our pawsome apprentices, who faithfully and tirelessly help me keep this board straight up and running. Without you, Bearville Guide Forums will never be Bearville Guide Forums. Thank YOU! Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 5 465488
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 5 Empty Re: Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest

Post by santa_baby Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:57 am

I would like to thank everyone that made me feel welcome here today, and everyone else that is on this website. Every singel one of these "thank you" lists made me cry. Especally Admin's. Everyone is thankful in their own way. Oops! I almost forgot about mine! I am thankful for my mom, dad, brother, aunt, uncle, cousin and new baby cousin. I am also thankful for ALL of the new people I met here today. Especally BGF_GIRL101, AlejandraAugust51 and IsisLove. They are now my best friends because I know I can trust them.
santa_baby
santa_baby
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KristenSassy19 Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:25 pm

I am most thankful for Maxine and Chloe Rocks. Maxine’s creativity and generous heart has not only brought me and everyone else many wonderful stuffed animal friends, but has also given me and everyone wonderfully safe and fun place to play online. And I am also thankful for Chloe because she is very nice and kind to everyone in BABV. She also has a great interviewing show and gives great gifts.

Thank you Chloe and Maxine for making BABV so fun!!

Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 5 Me_and13
KristenSassy19
KristenSassy19
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:41 pm

This contest ends now. Stay tuned for the announcement of winners tomorrow! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Contest No. 14: Thanksgiving Contest - Page 5 465488
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5