Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Mistake

3 posters

Go down

Your Mistake Empty Your Mistake

Post by allybutterscotch28 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:56 am

!WARNING!
This story's genre is what I call "somewhat-but-not-really-horror"
So basically, it's kind of scary. Or at least that's what I was going for. (:
Enjoy!

Your Mistake
Preview:

Some things cannot be undone. There are times when you wish to go back, and yet you cannot. You must go on, for there’s nothing to be done. Just go on, and live your life as if nothing has happened. Or at least try to go on.
This is the story of someone’s terrible mistake. Of a mistake that was impossible to undo. Of a fateful disaster, oh such a silly thing to do. This is the story of your terrible mistake.

You stand with trembling hands in a room all alone. No windows, no lights. Just you in this room. In this cold dark room. You understand now, yes? It’s just you in this room. You are shaking mightily; as if there was an earthquake only you were in. You’re covered in cold sweat and breathing quite heavily.
It’s dark, you’re cold, you’re scared, and your blood is pounding in your ears. You can hear your heart pumping against your ribs, trying to force itself out of your chest.
You’re feeling annoyed. Like you want to scream and cry. You want to rip that beating heart of yours out.
Then, your lips curl up into a strange twisted smile. A shaky laugh escapes your mouth and echoes in this room you’re in. Tears follow, flowing down your face as you continue laughing. Swirling memories of nothing enter your mind. Nothing. That is the problem. You can’t remember anything. From your past to the present and even how you ended up here.
Then, there’s a crack and madness ensues, wrapping around your mind and controlling your every movement. You suddenly remember, this is how it all happened. This is why you’re here.

If you want to read more, comment below! Your Mistake 143839
allybutterscotch28
allybutterscotch28
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Your Mistake Empty Re: Your Mistake

Post by Cheer Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:24 am

Ooooh horror~
Horror is my favouriteee c:

Good start. I'd like to read more.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:37 pm

Very nice. The story flowed smoothly and I liked your descriptions! Your Mistake 203437
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum