Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My account

5 posters

Go down

My account Empty My account

Post by ItalianPrincess Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:20 am

This is about Babv I just didn't know where to put this post. Sorry, everyone knows me as a really talking person on Babv, but noe anymore because i have seen and heard bad things about me (on babv) and I can't take it anymore so I gave my account to my little sister. She can't talk right yet but she has watched me play on Babv for years and she understands it really well. So, if your wondering. Just wanted everyone to know. Also I am not going to be active like I use too on here, because , I am really busy person now. Also, I go on Fantage now. My username is chantelleflowers. Just if you people who play on it want to know. Anyhow, this kinda is good-bye for awhile. My account 597500
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

My account Empty Re: My account

Post by lilteddybear Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:28 am

that isn't good. i am sorry that that happened to you
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 am

My account 597500 I'm going to miss you;( and bearville will miss you too:(
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:13 am

Aww:( If it makes you feel any better, honestly I haven't heard one bad thing about you! You're such a sweet person and you were always really nice to me when we traded. I think I speak for everyone when I say we're going to miss you:( Don't forget about us because no matter there will ALWAYS be people on the forum that are here for you so stop by and say hi if you can sometime:) We'll miss you!
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:52 am

bearvilleisawesome wrote:Aww:( If it makes you feel any better, honestly I haven't heard one bad thing about you! You're such a sweet person and you were always really nice to me when we traded. I think I speak for everyone when I say we're going to miss you:( Don't forget about us because no matter there will ALWAYS be people on the forum that are here for you so stop by and say hi if you can sometime:) We'll miss you!
I don't think anybody could say it any better. This is 100% true. I haven't heard anything bad about you. Also don't forget about the ignore button as well
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:58 pm

Thank-you very much everyone this means so much to me.
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:18 am

awww! chantelle! D: -gives a goodbye hug-
this is the right forum to post your topic in. do you know who is saying bad things about you? you should report them, asap. also, will you still stay on BGF?
I go on fantage too, my account is vietbebe. (my friend gave me her acc)
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down