Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor Ride, Pig Costume, Farm Clothes & more.... Oh my!!!

4 posters

Go down

Tractor Ride, Pig Costume, Farm Clothes & more.... Oh my!!! Empty Tractor Ride, Pig Costume, Farm Clothes & more.... Oh my!!!

Post by Lexi Thu May 03, 2012 1:08 pm

New items are revealed today by one of the friendly CyBearguides! We spotted CharlieCybearguide in Town Square, thanks to our very own karenbearhug's tip on Twitter:

"CharlieCyBearGuide is riding a cool tractor in Bearville! The ride will be available on May 4th."

Here's Charlie, on the new tractor, wearing a pig costume, possibly from his new farm animal!

Tractor Ride, Pig Costume, Farm Clothes & more.... Oh my!!! Ss24110

He was also seen wearing a Farmer's T-shirt and overalls, along with his furry friend. He said these items will be added to the BVO store catalog on Friday! Can't wait! Too bad I couldn't check his inventory. This shows up when you click on his character.

Tractor Ride, Pig Costume, Farm Clothes & more.... Oh my!!! Ss24210

Here are some of the new farm animals and smallfrys available in buildabear.com/ buildabear.co.uk and will be coming to stores Friday! You will also get a free Farmer's Market Tote with a minimum purchase of $20/£15, that comes with a webcode. We also saw Charlie today walking around with a tote bag!

Tractor Ride, Pig Costume, Farm Clothes & more.... Oh my!!! Ss24610

What can you say about the Farmer's Market Collection? And what do you expect from Bearville in the coming days? Tell us what you think!
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Tractor Ride, Pig Costume, Farm Clothes & more.... Oh my!!! Empty Re: Tractor Ride, Pig Costume, Farm Clothes & more.... Oh my!!!

Post by Chanty Fri May 04, 2012 8:09 am

Cool! I'll ask my mom if I can buy the pig, it's adorable.
Thanks again (:
Chanty
Chanty
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Tractor Ride, Pig Costume, Farm Clothes & more.... Oh my!!! Empty Re: Tractor Ride, Pig Costume, Farm Clothes & more.... Oh my!!!

Post by kristylucky1 Sat May 05, 2012 9:51 am

Yay, farm animals!
I love the pig too, LOL
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sat May 05, 2012 10:44 am

I WANT THE LLAMA SO MUCH!!!! AND THE PIG!!! I LOVE THIS COLLECTION!!!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down