Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys! long time no talk.

3 posters

Go down

Hey guys! long time no talk. Empty Hey guys! long time no talk.

Post by bellastylin3 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:11 am

I haven't been on here since 2011. I don't think anyone remembers me b/c there's probably new members. I've been here since 2008, isn't that crazy? I hope people remembers me (Bunny) I remember MamaNoodles, Hamptonbear, that's pretty much it Hey guys! long time no talk. 597500 I don't go on BABV anymore because I'm 15 now but I kinda miss it LOL! Can you guys tell me what items are the most prized? I still have items in my account that probably is worth more/less? Wow :Ooo
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Hey guys! long time no talk. Empty Re: Hey guys! long time no talk.

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:41 am

Welcome back! I think that item values tend to vary by person -- some people want different things than others, after all -- but Bunny Glasses, Furry Feet, Embroidered Flower Tops, Grand Tiara, and Nerdy Glasses tend to be highly valued. And I've been looking for some older furniture when redecorating my cub condo, if you're interested in checking out my TP.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:43 am

Oooh so it's still the same when I used to play! haha I'm so lost now. on this forum and on BABV. I don't know what's going on and everything. I'm pretty sure a lot of people just left BABV because when I looked them up, it said their most recent post was last year also...
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:47 am

Well, things have been slow lately, but if you stick around, then maybe everyone else will notice that things are getting more active and return.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:50 am

Yeah I've noticed! Haha hm true true. Idk if I'll be able to because of school + I don't have my own computer anymore so I guess I'll try. I just felt like when I used to play, I spent so many hours (8 hrs) per day every day and it was a waste of time. I also spent like $200 at BABW. That's crazy right?
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:07 am

A comment or two a week, five minutes on the game each day to play the fountain and gain Cybearguide status, and you're a regular again. They've added some nice stuff to the game, like the badges -- you can earn new moves and rooms by playing games.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:18 am

Yeah that's a good idea. I'll try my best!
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:47 pm

Welcome back so glad to have you back with us. I haven't seen you ever lol but welcome back. I am Annalise one of the new members. The rare items are
1. Grand tiara
2. Bbl caps
3. Manger items (not the green wand anymore)
4. Old bvo (Bearville outfiters, but the old ones)
5. Heart print teas.
Hope I helped get you back on your feet. I won't say my age but I am pretty old too and I still go on. (Bearville) much older...
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down