Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Mini-Game: Bears Musical Chairs

5 posters

Go down

New Mini-Game: Bears Musical Chairs Empty New Mini-Game: Bears Musical Chairs

Post by Lexi Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:00 am

New Mini-Game: Bears Musical Chairs 15xn9lw
Bears Musical Chairs is Bearville's version of the famous party game, Musical Chairs. Rules are pretty simple. Just click as fast as you can on an empty chair when the music stops. If you click before the music stops, you'll lose points. The game is fun, except that the movement seems very slow. And you can't choose the music. Song tracks play randomly. Checking the highscores, top 10 has garnered over 5,000 points on the first day of launch! Impressive!

This game is situated in Friendship Forest Park. Have you tried it? Will you aim to get on the scoreboard? Do you know of a similar game? Let us know in the comments!

Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

New Mini-Game: Bears Musical Chairs Empty Re: New Mini-Game: Bears Musical Chairs

Post by dakotaflower80 Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:35 pm

Thanks for telling me!
dakotaflower80
dakotaflower80
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

New Mini-Game: Bears Musical Chairs Empty Re: New Mini-Game: Bears Musical Chairs

Post by Katy♥ Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:45 am

It looks like a good game
When I was younger,I used to love playing that game at partys&one time I pushed a girl off the chair,so I could get on New Mini-Game: Bears Musical Chairs Icon_razz
Thank you for sharing this with us
Katy♥
Katy♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:57 pm

I tried that game, it's pretty cool & i'm so happy they made this one of the games, it used to be my fav. when I was little[:
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:49 am

It sure seems impossible for me to get on the scoreboard!
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down