Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victoria Justice to visit Bearville on August 19th!!!

+7
muffinatormanic
sandyverybeary3
katiesweet10
HarryLove13
anitacocoa
fluffycool157
Admin
11 posters

Go down

Victoria Justice to visit Bearville on August 19th!!! Empty Victoria Justice to visit Bearville on August 19th!!!

Post by Admin Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Have you heard the news? Victoria Justice is coming to Bearville to promote her new clothing line, Victoria Justice for BABW! Head over to the BNN Bldg on August 19th and grab a front row seat to the fashion show featuring Victoria Justice herself! Could she be Chloe's next celebrity guest?

Victoria Justice to visit Bearville on August 19th!!! 2eyewdi
Also on the 19th, the Bearville Outfitters Store will showcase all of her latest Build-A-Bear Workshop Fashions. Save your credits for this pawsome collection! See you there!

Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Victoria Justice to visit Bearville on August 19th!!! Empty Re: Victoria Justice to visit Bearville on August 19th!!!

Post by fluffycool157 Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Yes i think she might Victoria Justice to visit Bearville on August 19th!!! 143839
fluffycool157
fluffycool157
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Victoria Justice to visit Bearville on August 19th!!! Empty Re: Victoria Justice to visit Bearville on August 19th!!!

Post by anitacocoa Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:17 pm

omg! im super happy about this, new clothes yay!!!! I hope shes our next guest, shes so talented! thank you admin for the info! Victoria Justice to visit Bearville on August 19th!!! 143839
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:14 am

Yay new clothes! I have to input some credits soon....
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:04 am

wow so cool! Victoria Justice to visit Bearville on August 19th!!! 160811 Victoria Justice to visit Bearville on August 19th!!! 160811 Victoria Justice to visit Bearville on August 19th!!! 160811
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:39 am

awesome!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:46 am

i wonder what she will give us from the chlow show...
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:52 am

hopefully a move! lol
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:42 pm

I love victoria :] I can't wait !
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:08 pm

i hope she gives us and item, i love items!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:10 am

It'll probably be a move; most Chloe Show prizes are moves.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:31 am

true, the mirror move was cool!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:17 pm

cant wait for her i bet the move she will give will be a dance move
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Does she have any signature move? I'm not very familiar with Victoria Justice. Victoria Justice to visit Bearville on August 19th!!! 903516
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:01 am

Cool Victoria Justice:) new clothes but I don't have credits lol:))
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Starla2Hip56 Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:27 pm

Cool! Thanks for sharing! Victoria Justice to visit Bearville on August 19th!!! 465488
Starla2Hip56
Starla2Hip56
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down