Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Teen Spy

+4
sandyverybeary3
Loveablegirl
~Rain~
karayourock3
8 posters

Go down

The Teen Spy Empty The Teen Spy

Post by karayourock3 Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:24 pm

The rain was barely audible over the loud din of high school students traversing from one class to another. Julianna, expertly maneuvering the crowd with her best friend latched onto her backpack, steered into a hallway and headed immediately for her locker. Her best friend tapped her on the shoulder and said, "I'll meet up with you," before detaching and delving back into the mob to get to her own locker on the other end of the hallway.

Julianna stopped by her plain brown locker and dialed in the combination, pulling it open with all the grace of a lumbering elephant. Her blue eyes immediately drew to a note tucked under her magnet mirror. She scowled and pulled it out, glancing at the ten digits scrawled across the paper.

Darn. She'd been hoping to get through the week without receiving another mission.

On another note, she was going to have to have a talk with Louie, the CIA liaison posing as a janitor, for going through her locker without her permission. It was a real shame that she couldn't take the invasion of privacy to court.

Glancing around to make sure that her best friend hadn't arrived yet, Julianna pulled out her cell phone and dialed the number provided, well aware of the hallway starting to clear as students filed to their next class.

The Director of the CIA answered after the second ring with a clipped statement, "New mission."

"A simple 'hello' would have been nice," Julianna retorted, irritated that she was probably going to be late to Spanish class and conveniently ignoring the fact that she was already fluent in that language, along with Portuguese, French, Italian, and Japanese.

The Director wasn't in the mood for simple greetings, like always. He paused, then said, "Are you alone?"

Julianna rolled her eyes. She'd had this conversation with him before—a student talking on her cell phone during passing period wasn't any kind of spectacle. No one paid attention to her, much less tried to listen in and decipher what they heard, "No. Am I going to have to go outside for this assignment? It's raining, you know. Pouring, actually. And I just curled my hair."

He paused. One of the most brilliant minds in the country, and he had no idea how to respond to that statement. This was the problem with employing a teenager as an agent of the CIA. "Will this be a problem?"

"Yes. My hair will deflate if I go out in the rain. Jeez," Julianna almost snickered as she imagined him making a face at her through the phone, even though she knew he was too stoic for that.

The Director realized that he wasn't going to get her to focus unless he related with her on an entirely different level. So he put his most cheerful tone on—which was the equivalent to a man who just found out his wife was cheating on him—and said, "Well, it's sunny in France."

(Update coming soon)
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

The Teen Spy Empty Re: The Teen Spy

Post by ~Rain~ Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:36 am

Wow, great story! The Teen Spy 143839
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:44 am

great story
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:45 am

this is amazing, this is my third time reading it!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:55 am

oh my goodness i loved how detailed it was and i really liked the story
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear