Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Stray Chapter 1

4 posters

Go down

Silver Stray Chapter 1 Empty Silver Stray Chapter 1

Post by RachelInDaHouse Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:46 am

I layed outside in my dark, empty, backyard and stared at the moon. I had this shivering feeling in me, something about the moon. I just stared at it for a few minutes, thinking something is going on. I asked my sister, Ann, about it. "Hey Ann?" I asked. "Yes, Adalia?" She answered. "Well, I was staring at the moon, and I started to get this shivering and weird feeling about the moon." I said. "Do you know what I'm talking about?" "Oh no, this can't be happening!" My sister got up quick and ran inside the little wooden, golden, house. I thought to myself, "What is happening??" I stared at the moon again for a couple more minutes and got up and went inside to see if Ann was ok. She was typing something on google, on my Mom's laptop. "Hey, Mom said no laptop after 8." I said. "I don't care. Something is going on with you." Ann said. "Huh? What are you talking about?" I asked. "Ah ha! Found it!" Ann screamed. "Found what?!! Your confusing me! What's going on!!!??" I yelled. "Ok, ok I'll tell you. Look at this research, it says something you might need to know." Ann said. I looked at the little laptop screen and read what she pointed at. "Moon child?" I asked. "Yeah. Your a moon child. Look at these conditions Moon children have, you have most of these." Ann said. "ADD, ADHD, Autisim,....... I don't have Autism." I said. "You have add though! And look at these feelings moon children have, you just said you had that same exact feeling and look at these others, have you had those feelings before?" Ann asked. "Yeah, I have.... It's just, idk what a moon child is." I said. I got interrupted by hearing the sound of my mom yelling. "Are you two on my laptop? I said no laptop after 8! How many times do I have to tell you that?" My mom said. "Mom, Adalia has something to say." Ann said. "I do Ahem... I mean yeah I do." I said. "What is it?" My mom asked. "Mom, I'm....a moon child." I said. My mom then gasped and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. "What's wrong with her?" I asked. "Don't ask me. I guess she think Moon Children are very, very, oh how do you say it.." Ann said. "Important? Bad?" I answered. "No no no... ahh! She thinks moon children are bad!" I sighed and walked upstairs. "Let's found out more about this Moon Child thing in the morning. I'm soo exhausted." I said. "Ok.." Ann said. I then whisered to myself, "Moon Child.." I turned off my lamp and tucked myself in bed. I closed my eyes and started to get all excited about it. "I want to know more about this!!!"
RachelInDaHouse
RachelInDaHouse
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Silver Stray Chapter 1 Empty Re: Silver Stray Chapter 1

Post by Cheer Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:20 am

Good story! I can't wait to see what happens next ^-^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:55 am

Cool story! I can't wait to read chapter 2!
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:22 am

great story
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down