Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebration of Harry Potter Series Party!

+12
cyrus2hip594
Bear
bearvilleisawesome
MollyFlyer
ariesgirl12917
heidi02
AleciaAutumn10
Daize
Cheer
Josh
Loveablegirl
muffinatormanic
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Celebration of Harry Potter Series Party! - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebration of Harry Potter Series Party!

Post by Daize Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:03 am

Please wait :3
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Celebration of Harry Potter Series Party! - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebration of Harry Potter Series Party!

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:04 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:ChloeRocks, MiguelSunshine, GreenTracks and JaoCyBearguide would like to apologize for not finishing the event. They had technical difficulties which caused them to be logged off from the game. scratch

They wanted to inform you that they had a great time with you! Enjoy the party! cheers

Again, thanks for inviting us! Celebration of Harry Potter Series Party! - Page 3 203437
It's alright! Celebration of Harry Potter Series Party! - Page 3 465488 We are so glad they came! Thanks so much for coming! We also had a great time! And we hope to also see them again soon!!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:06 am

I'm Hermione in the seventh, when she had her bag full of things, and wearing the locket.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:10 am

Mollyflyer won! I loved your glasses where did you get them?

Last theme: Fav character and write here (optional) why you love them and why you will miss them. I know they will always live in the books and movies. But say it anyways Celebration of Harry Potter Series Party! - Page 3 465488!!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:13 am

1st place: Mollyflyer
2nd Place: Bearvilleguideisawesome
3rd Place: Daize

I will contact the admin to get your pawprints and thank you all for coming! I had a great time Celebration of Harry Potter Series Party! - Page 3 465488!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:14 am

The glasses were actually the Steampunk Goggles, an old fountain item. I figured that they'd serve as safety goggles for doing tricky work, like potions.

My favorite character is Luna. I love her because she's wonderful in an odd way and refuses to be anything other than who she is, regardless of what others might think. And if she's treated badly for it, it doesn't affect her; it flows over her, like water. I was picked on a lot in school, and I wish I could have been more like her.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:15 am

thanks for an awesome contest! loved it, and great job everyone(:
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:17 am

muffinatormanic wrote:1st place: Mollyflyer

I will contact the admin to get your pawprints and thank you all for coming! I had a great time Celebration of Harry Potter Series Party! - Page 3 465488!

if you are saying that i am 2nd place, my name is bearvilleisawesome
(: its ok a lot of people make that mistake:p thanks for the contest!
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:20 am

bearvilleisawesome wrote:
muffinatormanic wrote:1st place: Mollyflyer

if you are saying that i am 2nd place, my name is bearvilleisawesome
(: its ok a lot of people make that mistake:p thanks for the contest!
Oops I accidentally was trying to type bearville instead i type bearvilleguide D: sorry about that
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:22 am

its ok!Celebration of Harry Potter Series Party! - Page 3 143839 a lot of people do that:p its no problem(:
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:15 am

Please lock this Celebration of Harry Potter Series Party! - Page 3 465488
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3