Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost [ Roleplay ]

+6
Eddy
River
Daize
muffinatormanic
MollyFlyer
AleciaAutumn10
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lost [ Roleplay ] - Page 4 Empty Re: Lost [ Roleplay ]

Post by ~Rain~ Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:08 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
~Rain~ wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
~Rain~ wrote:Name : Irene Charles
Age [ Teenager or Adult ] : Teenager, age 16
Appearance : Long, waist length, silky straight blond hair. Pale green eyes, and pale skin. Freckles all over cheeks, and is 5'7, very tall. Weights about 109 pounds.
Personality : Irene is a very clever and kind human being. She likes to meet people, and is very adventurous. She really enjoys nature and animals, more than anything. Sometimes can worry easily. Is good at singing, running, swimming and doing things that need movement.
Other :

Welcome to the island! Read the posts up till now and try to catch up in one or two posts. [:

Okay, I'm reading over most of it now. Lost [ Roleplay ] - Page 4 465488

Okay, do you want me to just reread and try to RP with you guys and get in the story? (:

If you've already read it and are up to date on the story, like you know what's happened and what is going on, just try to catch up with us. Try to catch up in like one or two posts, so we can all be on the same page when I continue.

Okay, I read it, should I skip to the second note?
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:49 am

[OOC: Just a bit of advice -- you might want to recap what your character's been doing all this time. Have they found any supplies? Potable water, so they haven't keeled over from dehydration? Did they construct some sort of shelter?]
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:32 pm

OOC: Do I just leave River? Cause she hasn't been on for a while
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:34 pm

River wrote:The girl woke up and asked if their was breakfast. Then she found an icepack in her bag that wasn't there before. She asked if I knew anything about it.

"Sorry no idea. And I can get started on breakfast. I climbed out and looked to the sky. There was a note the same way the last one came.

You are not alone. There are others.
You must meet at the heart of the island, by sunset.
There lies a gift, that will make your adventure here easy.
There is also an explanation, for we will be there, watching.
How to reach the heart? Use your mind. Follow the signs. A top view would be best. Look atop the trees, and look closely. There are markers.
The first red, the second green, the third orange, and the last purple. Atop the purple, you can see a yellow flag. Head there.
Trust no one.

"Umm you might want to see this" I told her.

OOC : Muffin, she wrote this.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:39 pm

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
River wrote:The girl woke up and asked if their was breakfast. Then she found an icepack in her bag that wasn't there before. She asked if I knew anything about it.

"Sorry no idea. And I can get started on breakfast. I climbed out and looked to the sky. There was a note the same way the last one came.

You are not alone. There are others.
You must meet at the heart of the island, by sunset.
There lies a gift, that will make your adventure here easy.
There is also an explanation, for we will be there, watching.
How to reach the heart? Use your mind. Follow the signs. A top view would be best. Look atop the trees, and look closely. There are markers.
The first red, the second green, the third orange, and the last purple. Atop the purple, you can see a yellow flag. Head there.
Trust no one.

"Umm you might want to see this" I told her.

OOC : Muffin, she wrote this.
OOC : Oh my bad, she wasn't active in the other roleplays so I assumed.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:01 pm

I read the note and my intensity rose up.

Trust no one.

Was I supposed to not trust Leilani? What was I supposed to do?... I was speechless. I didn't know what to do. Clueless, that's the word. I was clueless. Flags..Gifts? I was never good at challenges...

"Leilani..Maybe we should head our separate ways? I think we're competing against each other???"

I remember when I had no worries in my old life, I only worried about homework...Why did I take that for granted?

I was so hungry.... I searched in my bag, and got my water bottle and I took a sip. It was delicious.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by River Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:33 am

The girl read the message and said that since we might be competing against eachother we should help our seperate ways.

"Agreed I." I said. "We never know what what's going on here."

I grabbed my belongings not risking the fact that she could steal them and I made my way to the trees. I made sure I was out of her sight and searched. I needed another temporary shelter but I couldn't find one. I just decided to go on. I put my bags on my back and threw my rope up a branch. I pulled myself up and saw movements. Then I saw colors and thought out the flags. It was like they were in a straight line. I yanked my rope of the branch and put in my bag. I grabbed a vine a swung from tree to tree grabbed each flag on the way. I realized I was at the heart of the forest and dropped down from the trees.

I went behind a bush and found a long stick. I tied my diamond to the end to make sort of a spear. I covered myself in leaves to act as a camoflouge. I then waited with my spear in my hand and stayed close to the ground.
River
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:16 am

Spoiler:

She agreed and then left. I felt rather lonely. Maybe mum and dad were right... Maybe I wasn't independent. Remember when I wanted to prove them wrong by getting a job or finding my career? I never planned it to go this way. They can't even see what I'm doing and what if I'm missing back in the states?

I got my satchel and my bottle of water. My rope was still in there, what did I need it for anyways? Just another thing to carry..

A voice inside of my head sprung out..

"Just be thankful you have it just in case.."

I decided I would be staying at the cave because it was probably difficult to find another shelter like this one. How would I mark it that it was my territory?
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:02 pm

[OOC: *bumps thread* Been a week . . . is everyone in position?]
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:49 am

OOC : Sorry bout that; I didn't have an internet connection for a week Lost [ Roleplay ] - Page 4 Icon_razz
I'm gunna wait for Daisy and Sandy [ Rain if she's active ] to catch up. I'll wait till tomorrow. If not, you'll see what happens soon ;D
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:51 pm

OOC : I'm continuing. You guys can catch up later Lost [ Roleplay ] - Page 4 250319431

BIC :

I sat on the tree, munching on the berries. Had others come by now? I hadn't seen anyone yet. I looked towards the tower, for any change. Something was off, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I turned towards the heart, my feet hanging off in case I'd have to run. A voice raised through the forests, reaching every corner. The voice had a thick british accent.

" Welcome Amelia, Audrey, Kristen, and LeiLani. You four are the only ones to have made it to the heart. We are grateful to have you here, "

Like we had a choice, I thought.

" Many questions may have passed your mind. Who are we? Why you? What is your purpose? How long will you be here? What about your family; your life at home? You will discover the answers before you go home. If you go home, "

The last sentence chilled me to the bone.

" Your purpose here shall be explained. We have watched you for years now, learning all about you. We know more about you than anyone else. Every habit; every flaw. Every little detail. You guys were perfect. All of you have one thing in common. Which will be evened later. Now, the purpose. On this island, there are packets hidden. These packets aren't idea just anywhere. But in the most dense and dangerous area. There are more things on this island. Lions, Tigers, Panthers, Hippopotamuses, and the rest for you to discover. Each packet has your name in it. Inside the package, is something special, [ OOC : Guys, when you find the package, I'll tell you what it is. Don't just make it anything. ] which will bring you a step closer to your goal. On your package is your name. Don't go running after another's package now, it will be of no use to you. After a package is found, it will be marked in the sky. So keep on watching. Your packages will be placed as you sleep. So sleep well, " he finally finished.

Package? Danger? Tomorrow was going to be a horrible day. I sat, cautious. Listening for sounds. I wan't going to be the first to leave. There were just three others. I made a bold move. I jumped off the tree, and walked to the heart. I called out. " Come out you guys. This is not going to work like this. The least we can do is get acquainted. I have no weapons, " I spun in a circle, arms wide. I sat on the floor and waited, hoping I had made a good move.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:35 pm

A shudder ran through Audrey's body as she listened to the announcement; it never ceased to be creepy, the way they talked about watching her for years. But she also felt relief -- after days of feeling helpless and only getting vague hints as to what would come, finally there was an indication that answers would come, eventually. Better yet, this confirmed the others were as clueless as she was. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to retrieve her package -- seriously, she had barely figured out how to climb a tree, and she'd be expected to face down a tiger. A goal was a goal, though, and it was nice to have a point to move toward.

It wasn't until the announcement mentioned it that she thought of home for the first time since her arrival. She hoped her apartment was still there -- she'd paid her rent in advance, after her last bonus, so she wouldn't have much to worry about for at least a month. Her job? She'd lucked out and gotten a boss who would likely accept "I got kidnapped and brought to an island by some psycho mystery guy" as an excuse and let her come back. She knew how much the job meant to her.

Her family . . . had always been independant of one another. They kept their distance, not wanting to be a burden on each other or stretch what little resources they might have gathered. They likely wouldn't have even noticed she'd left.

When the other girl stepped out in the open, Audrey hesitated; the other girl might have an ally with a gun or bow and arrows still in hiding, waiting to take out the first to move forward. But there were only two others . . . and their aim might not be good. May as well risk it. She stood, and shook the pins and needles from her legs from sitting in the same position for so long. A quick attempt to brush the dirt from her trousers -- she was hardly presentable -- and she stepped forward, standing tall but prepared to duck and dive for cover if needed.

"Hello."
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:14 pm

OOC: sorry guys, i haven't really focused on this in a while. i'm all caught up in reading them tho, so I'll just continue

BIC: i had just seen a purple flag up on the top of the waterfall. "that's odd!" i said to myself. I was glad i had taken some rock climbing lessons in the past, because it seemed the only way up was to climb. i headed over to the wall of rock. the wall only seemed to be about fifteen feet tall, that would be easy. soon I had climbed all the way to the top, it took a while, but lucky for me i didn't loose my grip or fall. I grabbed the purple i looked at the edge of the water fall. in the middle of stream on the edge was the purple flag. i didn't know what i would do with it once i got it, but i had a sneaky suspicion i would need it. i went as close to the flag as i could without going into the water. i reached my hand out as far as it would go. it was only an inch away from the flag. i leaned my body and then YES! i got it! i expected something to happen, nothing did. i didn't know what to do then. i guess i wanted to go for a swim because i put the flag into my bag and threw the bag down beside th lake at the bottom of the water fall. then i did something i didn't even expect. i hurdled myself off the waterfall, but instead of just falling my body made me form into the perfect dive position and i landed safely in the water. i didn't understand what had just happened. i couldn't dive for my life, but now i can do one perfectly? it was amazing. i went swimming in the lake for a while. it was refreshing. as i was getting out i noticed a peculiar sight. there was a majestic scarlet parrot sitting in a near-by tree. scarlet parrots didn't normally exist in regions like this, of course i really didn't know where we were, but the climate and environment were not suitable for a scarlet parrot. I knew all of this because i was an advanced bird watcher. my parents made me take a class every summer, who knew they would actually help me with something. I thought about my parents and family then, did they miss me, did they know what has happened, did they care?..... anyways i was walking toward the parrot and when i got within a few feet of it, i noticed something very weird. it had like a lens for an eye, it kept moving in and out, as though it was focusing. i picked up the bird, it was obviously animetronic, then I sat against a tree. i moved it wings up and down and started to open it up to see the wiring. then i felt a sudden jolt from the tree behind me and then i didn't feel anything there, i fell backwards. i fell through the whole in the tree trunk and i landed on my back-pack in a room, with nothing but pure white walls and flooring there was no visible doors. just a video camera in a top corner of the tall room and a speaker next to it. there was no way out except for the way i came. but i wasn't about to be going that way, the ceiling was about 20 feet up. All i could do was wait, wonder about the supposed others on the island, why i was here, and of course wonder about my family.
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:52 am

A girl stepped from the trees. " Hello, " she greeted. She seemed wary. I got up and walked to her and introduced myself, " Hi, I'm Amelia. Amelia Tyrone. Officially stranded, and utterly confused," I took out my hand and smiled at her.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:25 am

i thought i hit my head on the way down. it was so bright in the room. a voice came over the speaker in the room. "You found our secret on how we watch you. so now you have a choice, to lose you memory of what just happened and join your fellow islanders in the heart of this island. Or you can go home. you have one hour to make up your mind." i didn't know what to do. i could go home to my family, or go to help others...
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:16 pm

When no arrows came flying at her, Audrey felt safe enough to take another step forward. She eyed the younger girl warily, and didn't take the offered hand. Just in case. "Audrey. I don't know much about what's going on here, beyond the notes that show up now and then. And they aren't very helpful."
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:01 am

I took back my hand, sensing her wariness. She was overly cautious. " I know right. Can they be anymore vague? " I said, " They just love to leave you in suspense. I can't wait to find out what's in my package. I'm scared of the dangers though. What if I'm faced with a hippo? I might even die. Sorry for babbling, I've just lacked a social life for a few days. I wish they'd tell us what our purpose is; and what the point of us being here is. I wish my package has soap. Gosh. I feel so dirty, " I ended, examining myself with disgust. I hadn't had a proper bath for days; and I was getting tired of this. My main motive was to get my package; and get out.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:25 am

Name : Ivy Black
Age [ Teenager or Adult ] : Teenager ( young like about 14 )
Appearance : Long brown hair kept in a braid, green eyes, pale skin
Personality : shy, curious, tough
Other : really good with bows ( she has one laid next to her when she wakes up )

cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:43 am

I woke up and found myself on a tree. Screaming, I fell off with a thud. I realized I was wearing different clothes than my pajamas. I dug into my pockets and found a note.

Let the games begin.
On this island, there are supplies scattered. Look around to stay alive. And just to let you know, they aren't in the most easiest places. So make sure to watch where you step.

Games? I guess I had better get to work. I looked in the bush and found a bow and 5 arrows along wth a poutch to hold them in. I was an amazing hunter. I could problably catch a rabbit or something. I walked into the woods and then eventually heard to people talking. With my bow and arrow ready in hand I approached them saying, " W-w-what do y-you know about the games?" I trembled as I spoke. I was actually proud of myself for speaking out. I was always so shy.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaQueen Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:03 am

Name : Zelda Hyrule
Age [ Teenager or Adult ] : If it's okay, she is actually ten.
Appearance : Very long, bright yellow hair. Flawless skin with shocking blue eyes. She usually wore a pink dress with the Zelda (Legend of zelda princess zelda dress) design but her outfit changed... and what horror!!!
Personality: Very very brave and fearless, and by that she is not afraid of ANYTHING (Almost anything that is) Very pushy but a true heroine, loves to sing. There is one flaw... She is afraid of mice and bugs. (Which makes her unlucky because around here bugs are probably in her hair.. eew)
Other : She lived in Hyrule Castle and was the princess until this purple light came around her and zapped her to this awful place... She hates her outfit and all the DIRT! It's so filthy out here. Nothing like her peaceful palace. She and her friend Link are zapped here and trapped.

Name : Link Hero
Age [ Teenager or Adult ] : 10
Appearance : Short blonde hair with slight bangs and two very long bangs on the end of his head on each side (not ugly as it's said) with black eyes and a determined expression most of the time.
Personality : Brave, and as his name says, a hero. Willing to die for his best friend Zelda. Not afraid of anything at all... not even bugs.
Other : He lived in Hyrule kingdom but is not royalty. He skipped to Zelda's house and they were talking when this big purple light zapped Zelda away. He frantically drew his sword looking around then he dropped it as a green light came and zapped him and he landed on top of Zelda... eek. Now he is in this ugly outfit and has no idea what is going on.
ZeldaQueen
ZeldaQueen
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaQueen Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:15 am

Zelda fell from the sky RIGHT into a big mud pit... screaming. "WHAT'S HAPPENING!?" She screamed. She landed. "EEEEEWWWW! This is gross!! Mud! All over me... OH MY GOSH IS THAT A ROLLY POLLY!? I..." She heard a young dude screaming... "Oh no..." Link gasped and landed directly on Zelda. "Oops. Sorry." He said, giggling. She stared at him. "Where's your sword?" She asked. "I don't know." Link replied, "I dropped it." Zelda saw a sword beside her. Uh... what about this one?" "Oh, that one looks old and beaten up and.." Link stared at it. "I guess it will do." He said, picking it up. It fell apart. "What a sword, lasted all of two seconds." He plopped it down. Zelda got up and ran to a river and threw water all over herself, getting rid of the mud. "What in the land of Hyrule am I wearing!?" She screamed at Link. "It's ugly."
"Eh, I've seen worse." Link said shrugging. He then was surprised to see a very large sword that looked just like his old one fall from the sky. He stared at it, picking it up. "It's my sword. Hmm.. strange." He heard Zelda scream and whirled around, and a large wolf stood there snarling and cornering her. "Zelda!!" He screamed. Slightly nervous he ran at the wolf and jumped on it. Before he could hit it with his sword it bit him and threw him into a tree. "Ow..." Link jumped back up and the wolf jumped toward Zelda. He gasped, ran, and jumped and pushed Zelda out of the way just before the wolf jumped on her... and it landed on him. He screamed. "LINK!" Zelda yelled, scared half to death. She was trying to pull the wolf off but it had locked onto her dear friend. "Someone, help! A wolf is trying to kill my friend!" Link was screaming at the top of his lungs, trying to get the wolf off. He was kicking and punching at it, but it seemed the wolf was invincible. Zelda frantically took his sword and swung at it, but kept missing. She continued screaming, giving all she had to pry the beast off of her friend.
ZeldaQueen
ZeldaQueen
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:43 am

ZeldaQueen wrote:Name : Zelda Hyrule
Appearance : Very long, bright yellow hair. Flawless skin with shocking blue eyes. She usually wore a pink dress with the Zelda (Legend of zelda princess zelda dress) design but her outfit changed... and what horror!!!
Personality: Very very brave and fearless, and by that she is not afraid of ANYTHING (Almost anything that is) Very pushy but a true heroine, loves to sing. There is one flaw... She is afraid of mice and bugs. (Which makes her unlucky because around here bugs are probably in her hair.. eew)
Other : She lived in Hyrule Castle and was the princess until this purple light came around her and zapped her to this awful place... She hates her outfit and all the DIRT! It's so filthy out here. Nothing like her peaceful palace. She and her friend Link are zapped here and trapped.

Appearance : Short blonde hair with slight bangs and two very long bangs on the end of his head on each side (not ugly as it's said) with black eyes and a determined expression most of the time.
Personality : Brave, and as his name says, a hero. Willing to die for his best friend Zelda. Not afraid of anything at all... not even bugs.
Other : He lived in Hyrule kingdom but is not royalty. He skipped to Zelda's house and they were talking when this big purple light zapped Zelda away. He frantically drew his sword looking around then he dropped it as a green light came and zapped him and he landed on top of Zelda... eek. Now he is in this ugly outfit and has no idea what is going on.

OOC: i think you can only have one character, plus i believe you have to wait for the creator to accept you before you start with the RP
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaQueen Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:03 am

sandyverybeary3 wrote:

OOC: i think you can only have one character, plus i believe you have to wait for the creator to accept you before you start with the RP

No, she said nothing about only having 1 character or anything, and sorry I forgot about the creator to accept... I just had a great idea for the post and got distracted. Lost [ Roleplay ] - Page 4 1107968042
ZeldaQueen
ZeldaQueen
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:13 pm

[OOC: FWIW, I vote against having Link and Zelda. It doesn't really make sense within the context -- everyone else is playing OCs, normal humans and not game characters. Adding in stuff like that changes the tone of the game entirely. Though, should this be approved, Audrey's going to be getting a Portal gun and companion cube.]

Audrey nodded. "Yeah, the notes are incredibly vague. What point is there in bringing us here, really? Have we been signed up for some weird reality show? Probably not, because they'd need to get us to sign release forms and stuff first. Since all we're doing is running around and trying not to die, I can't see what purpose it would serve except maybe entertainment."

She pointed in the direction of the river. "It's not soap, but I managed to get sort of clean by scrubbing the dirt off with some clean sand in the river. A hot shower would be best, but the river's better than nothing."
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:17 pm

cyrus2hip594 wrote:Name : Ivy Black
Age [ Teenager or Adult ] : Teenager ( young like about 14 )
Appearance : Long brown hair kept in a braid, green eyes, pale skin
Personality : shy, curious, tough
Other : really good with bows ( she has one laid next to her when she wakes up )

Accepted Lost [ Roleplay ] - Page 4 143839 Your officially stranded. Try your best to cath up; and make sure you've read the previous posts.

Zelda, your only allowed to make one character. Make sure you've read the RP Rules;
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/t57163-rules-for-the-roleplay-section
Your only allowed to make one character in any roleplay. I suggest you edit your previous posts and pick one character. Edit your entrance to fix it according to your character. Make sure you've read the previous posts. You won't get anything then. Welcome to the island Lost [ Roleplay ] - Page 4 143839
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next