Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost [ Roleplay ]

+6
Eddy
River
Daize
muffinatormanic
MollyFlyer
AleciaAutumn10
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lost [ Roleplay ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost [ Roleplay ]

Post by River Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:59 am

Feeling the blazing early morning sun i woke up to find myself not staring up at my bedroom roof. I picked up my hands to see I was laying in sand. I sat up and saw I was on a beach. Deserted at that fact. I stood up and looked around. There was a forest. Very deep with tall trees. Probably went on for miles. I looked towards the ocean and saw nothing but water. It was no doubt a deserted island.

I shook the sand out of my pants and out fell a note. On a lovely piece of paper. I opened it to find the oddist note.

Let the games begin.
On this island, there are supplies scattered. Look around to stay alive. And just to let you know, they aren't in the most easiest places. So make sure to watch where you step.

Well very weird. I thought for a second. I heard rustling but it seemed very very very far off from the beach. Yup I wasn't alone.

I read the note again and thought where could the supplies be? Usually it's last place people look but for me its the first. I looked around and saw a palm tree. Bingo. I ran over and examined cautiosly. I grabbed my hand around the tree since the trunk was sort of thin. I flipped up the tree in kind of a cart wheel way and sat promptly on the top of the tree. I grabbed a coconut and threw it to the ground as it hit a rock that moved the sand alittle. In it was a large napsack. I grabbed bunches of palm leaves knowing that i would need them.

I jumped down from the tree landed on my knees for balance. I grabbed the napsack from th sand a put the coconut and leaves in it. I checked inside to find a large needle, thick rope, pot, water jug, crackers, and a diamond.

Diamond? Then it hit me. Diamonds can cut threw anything greater than any knife. Well its time to see what else I could find. I threw the napsack on my back and started off into the forest. Whatever I needed was gonna have to be there.
River
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:11 am

[OOC: Uh, just a point about diamonds -- while they are the hardest mineral on the Moh's scale, and can easily scratch any metal knife, they are not inherently sharp. Also, they don't tend to make for a good weapon or tool, due to their relatively low toughness -- they can shatter if hit with an ordinary hammer.]
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:13 am

OOC:Molly, are you anywhere near my waterfall hideout place?

I'm wondering how we're supposed to meet or see anyone if, we're all afraid of meeting each other..and when we're going to get some answers about the games, and we have to do Lost [ Roleplay ] - Page 2 465488
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:19 am

OOC :
You can meet anyone. Just an encounter. It's fine. I'm actually waiting for someone to meet me up there ^^
And with the information on the island thing, well, you'll be getting a hint soon. ;D
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by River Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:41 am

I kept walking looking at all my surroundings. I heard some rustling and stopped. I looked up to see a girl in a tree. I wasn't sure what to do . If I ran she might see and if I hid I don't know what else could've found me. And if I yelled up at her she might get startled and fall. So I climbed the tree as well. I sat on a branch beside hers. I waited for her to notice me so I gently tapped her.
"Aloha. I'm LeiLani."
River
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:36 pm

The breeze was very cool. The wind blew through my hair, it was lovely. All of the sudden I heard running and fast movement. The rustle faintly grew away though. I thought it was kind of funny. It was running away from me perhaps. When really, I could be afraid of it, ten times worse.

Hmmm, I thought to myself. Was that an animal? A person? Maybe they saw my shoes? Was I not alone?

How curious, I thought to myself.

I heard a tree bark crack behind me. I stiffened. I got tapped on my shoulder and a girl who was dark with long black hair met me.

"Alhoa. I'm LeiLani."

I screamed on the top of my lungs and fell off the tree. I landed on my back.

"Ouch", I said. "Please don't hurt me, you can have my water."
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:51 pm

When she heard the sound of water flowing in the distance, Audrey was startled -- she'd thought she'd been moving away from the river. But then, rivers didn't always move in a straight line. She'd likely just crossed the area in a middle of a bend before. She shrugged and moved on, using her walking stick to help her get over a particularly rough patch. The rocks shifted suddenly under her feet, and she stumbled.

Cursing under her breath, she regained her footing and tried to see if the area was any more stable with the rocks moved out of the way -- and found half a dozen ration bars. They looked like the kind they sold in the camping section of the hardware store, probably wouldn't expire for a decade and no assurance of how they'd taste, but it would help her stay alive. She carefully packed away the entire stash, and moved the surrounding rocks carefully to ensure there weren't any more.

Finally standing, she cleared the top of the rise. The noise was louder, now, and she could see a waterfall ahead. It looked like a good place to stop; her feet were beginning to ache, and she probably should air her socks out . . . she thought she'd read something about guys in the military who left their boots on for days at a time and ended up having to have their feet amputated for the effort.

Finding a nice spot near the water, she took off her boots. Sitting on a sun-warmed rock, she let her feet soak in the cool water. She let out a sigh and began to relax.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by River Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:16 am

Oh no I thought to myself. I knew something would happen. The girl seemed quite afraid of me for some reason. Did she not know in my family saying Aloha is just as great as coming in peace. I pulled the rope out of my bag and threw it on to the branch. It locked on but I pulled it just to be safe. I grabbed the rope and slid down it landing in front of the girl. I got a good look at her. She's pretty.

When she fell she said ouch but she fell on her back in the forest. I helped her up and propped her up against the tree.
"Are you alright? I didn't mean to frighten you. I just didn't wanna yell from down there cause you might have fallen but I see that took a turn for the worse. And I don't want your water. I have my own. Are you lost on this island as well?"

As I waited for her response in yanked my rope down from the tree, rolled it up and hid it my napsack.
River
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:33 am

As I crack my knuckles, I feel my hair. I desperately needed a comb, some lotion, and toothpaste. I started to take off the big leaf, when, out of the corner of my eye, I see a woman, approaching the waterfall. I quickly come back inside, and nibble on my nails. What if she knew that I was hiding here?
I shuffle around the bathtub sized hideout, making a comfortable position, so I could watch her, and clutched my knife -everything in my satchel, was now spread out all over the place-
She took off her boots and sighed of relief, staring at the waterfall. Her hair was a light brown, and she wore the same hideous outfit as me. Was she in this game too? When would she leave? Should I attack her while she wasn't looking?
I feel my throat go dry. She looked like she could attack me, finish me off in a minute.
I feel for my canteen, and find it very light. Empty. I would have to get up soon, if not now, in an hour. I'm saving my blackberries, and I have ten crackers. I want to scavenge more, so I don't feel hungry.
I just wish this stranger would leave..

As I keep staring at her, I hear a buzzing noise in my ears. It gets louder and louder, until I realize it's a bee. Without realizing that someone was nearby, I scream, very loud. The bee flies away, and I cover my mouth, my heart beating fast...

Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:16 am

I walked along, gathering some more berries. My satchel was full of them. I knew I couldn't starve. I tripped on a root, to find a backpack in a hole in the trunk. I carefully took it out, and opened it to find a small bowl, matches, a pack of soft bread, another water bottle, and a pair of socks. I was glad to be able to boil water. I needed to find some first. I climbed the highest tree I could see and looked around. There was a small lake around half a mile away. I started towards it.

I reached the lake and sat in the water, it was icy cold. I wasn't going to wash again. I just sat in the water, filling my bottles, and starting a fire near by. I boiled all the water I could hold, and just sat in the water.

The blast came out of no where. Water splashed up at me from the lake, almost drowning me. The water was pretty shallow, but the way it came at me was a surprise. The whole ground shook, as if there had been an earthquake. I looked up at the sky. It turned purple. It seemed like something was being written in the sky. It read, in white letters ::

We welcome you to this island. You have been chosen specially. We know everything about you. We have been secretly watching you for a year. You have been chosen for a purpose. Fulfill it.
Watch the sky tomorrow.

I was astonished. What was going on? They've been watching me? How could I not have known? I couldn't figure out how the words had been written across the sky. No airplane, completely cloudless sky. It was starting to become dark. I decided to camp a little into the forest, by the lake. I climbed a thick tree, and sat in the fork of the tree, eating my berries and a few cookies. Who knew what was in store for me tomorrow.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by River Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:25 am

I waited for the girl to respond but she said nothing. It was starting to get dark. I assumed it was about say 7 o'clock . The girl just watched holding her back. I watched around for a minute.

I saw a cave about half a mile away from here while I was walking. I gently picked the girl up and carried all the way to the cave.

I rested her down on some leaves. I propped her head up against a rock for some comfort. I told her to wait there. I ran off to gather some wood. I decided it was best to climb a tree and grab wood from there. As I made my way up the tree I stopped and sat on a branch and watched the sky. Out of no where words appeared in the sky. The sky was turning to some sort of a purplish color. Then the words appeared:

We welcome you to this island. You have been chosen specially. We know everything about you. We have been secretly watching you for a year. You have been chosen for a purpose. Fulfill it.
Watch the sky tomorrow

[i]They've been watching me for a year? They're busy playing me, the girl , and whoever else is on this island like a game, a video game.[i] It's funny because my uncle is a simulation game designer and her built a game where you go into this tube and it transports you to a desert. I was the first to play and it was really fun.

I grabbed lots of branches ad threw them to the ground. I climbed down the tree and picked them all up and some rocks. I carried it back to the cave and make a small camp fire.

I pulled out four of the palm leaves I gathered when I first got here and put them on two really long branches. I took out the diamond in my bag and made two holes on the outside of the cave where the entrance was. Usually diamonds would break against rock this hard but it was like this one was magic. It cut threw the rock like it was paper. I hung the two branches in the holes to make a shade over the entrance.

I pulled the pot, water, and crackers as well. I put the pot of the fire and filled it with about half of my water. I crumpled up the crackers and put them in the pot as well. I stirred the mixture with my large needle. There was a bush next to the cave with berries. Dragon berries to be exact. They're my favorite berries back home. They're not poisonous so I picked a handful and dropped it in the pot. When I finished stirring it it was like a soup. A very tasty soup at that.

I grabbed a large rock and dug out the inside with my "magic" diamond. I poured some of the soup in the bowl and handed it to the girl. I poured some in another for myself and ate.
River
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:12 am

The girl, Leilani said she didn't want my water.

Oh what a relief. I was getting thirsty, I thought to myself.
LeiLani slid down from her rope and asked if I was stuck here too.

I replied, "Yes I woke up from sleeping in my bed to this island of some kind. No signal and nothing. Except a satchel."

The girl seemed to be thinking and went to gather wood.

My back was aching and I couldn't move. I reached for my satchel. No use.

LeiLani saw that I was hurt and she picked me up. I grabbed my satchel right before she picked me up.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!??!" I screamed. I felt kidnapped in a way. But I remembered she was friendly.

When I was going to scream some more the sky grew into words.
The words read:

Watch the sky tomorrow

What? I felt stalked! I felt violated! They watched me FOR A YEAR? That's so creepy. Fulfill what? The only thing I needed to fulfill right now is to find them and ask why they did this to me. And I also need to graduate high school and college. MY PARENTS. I can't believe I forgot about my parents. Do they know I'm missing?!??! Did they secretly plan this?!?!

We settled in a cave. The cave was comfy and warm, however it was very dark. She started cooking and made me soup. It was yummy.

"Whoa, thanks..." I said.

It was curious how she knew how to take care of herself and another person. I don't think I would have done that. Then I remembered something.

"Oh geez I forgot my shoes at the tree! Do you think we could go back and get it?"

I waited for her reaction
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:21 pm

[OOC: River -- be careful with the godmodding. Remember, you can't control someone else's character without their permission.]

Hearing a scream nearby, Audrey moved from calmly soaking her feet to crouching knee-deep in the water, trying to keep down but get a good view over the rocks. She was glad she'd rolled up her pants; having to run around in wet leather would not be fun.

She was just about to call out, try and figure out who the heck the screamer was, when she felt the water tremble. Moving quickly, she threw herself onto solid ground where her pack was, laying flat with her arms crossed over her head. This provided her a perfect view of the skywriting.

A few choice words her mother would not approve of escaped her, then. She'd been watched? She shuddered at the thought of someone getting that close to her without her knowledge.

And what purpose? She had no wilderness training. She didn't have the best grades in school, and showed no real talents. She had no idea what was going on. She'd just need to wait for the next day, and try to avoid getting herself killed in the process.

Speaking of which . . . she looked in the direction the scream had come from. Finally, she spoke quietly. "Hello?"
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by River Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:04 pm

"Sure no problem. I'll run over and grab your boots."

The girl seemed to be getting better so I ran over to the tree to get her boots. I went back with more wood for the fire. It was getting dark quickly and we needed to rest. The cave was rather big, like our own hut. I crawled in all the way to the back and fell against the wall. When I did a rock pushed in and a door opened. I told the girl. When I looked inside there was another bag. I opened it and had a lantern, blankets, toothbrushes and toothpaste. [i]Well that was unexpected[i]
I gave her a blanket and kept one for myself. I placed the lantern in between us and turned it on. I said good night, said my prayers, and went to sleep.
Tomorrow was a big day and I have no idea what's next.
River
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:24 pm

Still covering my mouth, I move uneasily. Suddenly, the ground begins to shake, and my roof falls off of my little house. I clutch myself for some support, as if something was going to hit me. When all was still, I look up at the sky, now clearly visible.

In the sky, in a neat font, is an announcement. I quickly read through it, and read through it again. Watch the sky tomorrow, okay I will.
I decide to check on the woman, and as I get up, I hear a small hello. Quickly, I untangle my hair and clean my face with my handkerchief, to look presentable, and get up, my arms resting on the boulder and my face neatly on top of them.

"Hi," I say, happy and quirky. I was automatically happy, no matter who she was, I just needed some company!
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:15 am

LeiLani went to go get my boots.

Wow, I thought. She is some girl. I waited for her to come back and looked around. It was dark but the fire kept me warm. It was cozy, not like back home. I still wanted to go back home though. My shirt was getting dirt on it and my arms were tired and sore. This was some adventure I thought. My back ached again.

Rustle.

I looked alarmed but it was LeiLani coming back with my boots.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it." I said with a thankful tone.

LeiLani went to sit in the very back of the cave and suddenly a small door opened. I stood up and looked, LeiLani was carrying a bag full of supplies. I was shocked, they or whoever they were did that to her as well? Curious. LeiLani handed me a blanket and I took it. I laid on the floor and slept, never expecting tomorrow.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:13 am

Audrey paused to pull on her socks and boots and grab her satchel. One hand remained near her waist, ready to grab the knife if needed. But the girl seemed friendly.

"I'm Audrey. Who are you? Do you know anything about. . ." She gestured vaguely at the area, as if attempting to encompass the entire bizarre situation they were in. "This?"
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:27 am

I see her hand go to her waist, and begin to extend my arm for my knife, but she introduces herself, not seeming harmful.
"Hi Audrey, I'm Morgan, Morgan Poole. And no, I don't know anything about this place, or why I'm here." I emerge from my shelter and approach her, extending my hand.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by River Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:30 am

I woke up to the sound of flames being blown and I suspected it was just the wind. The girl was still sleeping so I carefully crept out of the cave. I grabbed my napsack and began to make it out of our little area. There were lots of bushes where I could get berries. None of them were really poisonous so I was fine.

I saw a waterfall and ran back to the camp. I tryed to wake the girl up and realized she never told me her name. I just shook her and waited for her response.
River
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:42 am

OOC ::
River, please wait for everyone to catch up. Some people haven't even went to sleep yet. This is why I was waiting for them to catch up, and so announce what will happen tomorrow.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Audrey relaxed, marginally, and moved her hand away from the knife. Instead, she approached and shook the offered hand. Then she remembered, before the message had appeared, and she looked around the area with a more cautious eye. "Why did you scream, by the way?"
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:22 pm

"Oh, I saw a bee." I say, blushing. "I notice you and I are wearing the same outfit, and we're both kind of lost, did you get this too?" I dig inside my pocket for a while, and take out a crumpled piece of paper.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:55 am

"Oh. It shouldn't be a problem as long as we stay away from the hive . . . honey might be nice, but we should worry about getting solid food before treats."

At the inquiry, she nodded and pulled a similar paper from her bag. "Yeah. It doesn't really explain what's expected of us. For now, all we can do is survive."

She looked apprasingly at the river; she noticed the silhouettes of fish moving through the water. "I might be able to catch something. Have you found any hooks? I picked up a bit of fishing line in my pack."
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:20 am

"No, but I did pick blackberries. I was saving them, and I made a little hideout over here, as you already saw." I gesture towards the hideout and slowly walk towards it, she follows. "It's real convenient to have water near by, and it's really refreshing and clean too, there aren't many fishes though, just a few...but, you won't be..." I start to tell her that I'm a pure vegetarian, but I decide not to. "These are all my belongings." I say, taking out my satchel, and handing it to her.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:31 pm

"Yeah, I found a blackberry bush, too. I've been trying not to stay in the same place for too long . . . you never know what types might be out here with us."

She only gave the interior of the pack a quick glance before handing it back; stashes of supplies weren't too common in the area, and she didn't want to seem like she was trying to grab anything. "You've done pretty well for yourself. I haven't found much more than that . . ."

Audrey paused. She'd grown used to fending for herself, and not having enough to consider sharing . . . but this was just a kid who had less than she did, and in a situation where an ally could make all the difference. She pulled one of the ration bars from her pack and passed it to the younger girl. "Here. I found a few of these, and can spare one. We'll probably need energy to deal with . . . whatever the heck it is we're facing tomorrow."

She glanced up the steep hill, almost a path up the waterfall. "Have you explored this area much, yet? I'm trying to cover as much territory as I can. For all I know, we're a stone's throw from civilization and too freaked to figure out how to get out of here."
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next