Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Spies Of USA

+6
muffinatormanic
Anita
ItalianPrincess
JLBABV
MarkSafariBear19
GwynethLove
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Secret Spies Of USA - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secret Spies Of USA

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:58 am

I then started to work on the hypnoray again. I had finally finished it! " ROMEO! Romeo where is that S.E.C.R.E.T agent you told me you captured?"I said. He showed me into a dark room where sure enough there was a girl on the floor. All of a sudden, Don jumped out with my sleepinator and blasted me with it and I fell to the floor,right next to her, dropping my hypnoray.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:36 am

Meanwhile the S.E.C.R.E.T. spies planted their motorcycles in the parking lot and ran to the elevator inside the B.A.D. and I pressed 34 and we went up there. I saw Room 5 opened and we got in there and hid behind some things. Don was practically laughing with the hypnoray in his hands and shut it down and dropped it on the floor and Romeo and Don laughed.I sneaked up behind Don and Romeo didn't see neither did Don and WHAM! I kicked Don and the sleepinator was flying and Trinity caught it! "NOW Secret Spies!" I said and everyone else ran out of their hiding spots and Romeo was going to the open exit when meand Blaire stopped him. "Going somewhere, Romeo?" I said blocking the exit. "WHAT DO YOU WANT? I WILL GIVE IT!" Romeo said. "Let us take you down.." I said smiling. "Fine.." Romeo said. "Trinity pass!" I said and Trinity threw me the Sleepinator and I caught it and aimed at Romeo. POOF! Romeo fell on the floor. "Don you won't get away." I said and POOF! Don fell on the floor. We set the Sleepinator to "awake" and I aimed at Juliette. POOF! Juliette woke up. "Let's get out of here!" We said and got out of B.A.D. and Juliette hopped on Diane's motorcycle and we drove back to S.E.C.R.E.T. HQ.
We went inside and chilled in the lounge.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:13 am

I awoke from the dings of the alarm clock. It was 6 o'clock in the morning. I want to go back to sleep I thought just a little bit more... My blonde hair hugged my pillow. I must get up I said to myself, but I was much too tired..
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:23 am

I woke up on the floor and saw Romeo and Don on the floor asleep. The girl was gone! Those two boys... Where were my two rays? The secret agents! They problably came and stole it then used it on them. We had been outsnarted. Again.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:10 am

I woke up again to find it was 10 o'clock! Oh boy I was late! Oh gosh! All of the rest of secret spies would be so mad at me! I frowned! What was I going to do?
"Think" I said to myself. "Awh this is hopeless..."
I got up and got dressed. I brushed my teeth and showered quickly. I rushed out of the room and went to Secret office
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:48 am

I woke up and changed. I went to the Secret Office and found Diane half-asleep on her desk. "Diane!" I said waking her up. "Huh? Oh.." Diane said looking up. "I think you should go back to your room to sleep..." I said. "But..I need to do my job!" She answered. "Just go..." I said and Diane left. Meanwhile Blaire and Angelina were in the Comfort Room and Juliette ran in. "I never said thank you when you saved me from Isabella! Her hypnoray was going to hypotize me!" Juliette said. "You're welcome! I can't believe we broke the Sleepinator and Don broke the hypnoray." Blaire said and they all laughed.

Back at the B.A.D. Don and Romeo was asleep in their rooms and when they went to the Spy Office Isabella starred at Don and Romeo. "WHERE'S MY SLEEPINATOR AND HYPNORAY YOU CRAZY HEADS!" She screamed at them. "AND WHERE'S THE GIRL!" She also added. "I..I...I... broke your hypnoray!" Don said being scared. 'YOU WHAT!" She screamed at him. "The Secret Spy Angelina kicked me and caught the Sleepinator. She and her other spies got the girl Juliette and Angelina aimed the gas at me and Romeo and we blacked out." Romeo said. "They broke it after Angelina woke up Juliette with 'awake' mode..." Don also said. "YOU CRAZY HEADS! THEY OUTSMARTED US!" Isabella said growling at them both. "AHHH!!!!!!!!!" Romeo and Don screamed and left. "So stubborn..." Isabella said.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:57 am

I decided to build a new Hypnoray at least. It was finished, again. I walked in the office and saw Don and Romeo. " C'mon guys, we are going to secret's headquarters and getting the girl. I looked at the hypnoray while we were driving there and I almost got hypnotized! Luckily Don broke the trance. " We are here." he said. We walked into the headquarters. everyone was watching the big story on tv. I plugged the hypnoray into the tv and immediatly every one except for two spys. One of them was the girl that we took. I said into the micro phone " Tell us your secrets! How do you always outsmart us? Give us you most powerfu-" I was cut off as Julliete pushed me onto the floor. Sje couldn't firgure out how to turn it off.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:21 am

"Let me go!" Blaire said as Don and Romeo holded her. 'I'm trying to turn this off Blaire!!" Juliette said. "You can never find the switch SECRET SPY!" Isabella said. Me and the other spies were resting in our bedrooms at Floor 23 when Diane knocked on my door. "Angelina! We got to get down to the Lobby! The B.A.D. Spies Romeo, Don, and Isabella caught Blaire! And she has a new hypnoray!" Diane said and when I opened the door rubbing my eyes in my outfit I just changed when Diane was knocking on my door. "OK, we got to trap them." I said and Diane knocked on the rest of the doors and we gathered in Floor 24 in the Secret Spy Lab.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:51 am

The ran into a different room. Finally they were gone. All of a sudden I got stuck in the hypnoray. I felt like I couldn't move but I could see everything. " Bella, bella snap out of it." Don said as he snapped in front of my face. I was back. " Thanks. Now lets go!" We ran down to where the spys were.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:00 am

Me and the other spies saw them coming through the elevator and Gwyneth and the other spies went down to the hideout door that when I pushed the red button the door on the floor opened and when we all were in the door turned invisible so the B.A.D. spies couldn't see. They finally came in the lab and looked everywhere. "No spies! We have to keep that girl Blaire then. Juliette ran away so fast." Isabella said. Juliette was in the secret passageway with the others. "They got Blaire." Juliette said.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:22 am

I realized we still had Blaire." Take her upstairs and put her in the hypnoray Romeo!" I said. They took her up and sure enough she was under the spell. As I walked around I bumped into something that I couldn't see. It was A door! I opened it and found the spys.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:09 am

I went to the office and started to work at my desk. Looking at papers and bunches of files. I needed to rest, just a little .. I put my head on the desk and fell asleep for a while. I was awoken by Angelina. She told me to go back to sleep and I argued but gave in. I went back to my bed and fell asleep.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:11 am

One of them was sleeping. Then Gwenth said, " NOW!" and they all grabbed me.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:09 am

I was very angry. "Why are you here ISABELLA? Where's Blaire!" I said starring at her. "Well... I ... Angelina... My spies got her. WE'RE PUTTING HER ON THE HYPNORAY!" Isabella screamed when Diane kept holding her. "You what?!" I said. "Because you girls broke it! I know you did!" She said but no one budged to let her go. "We never! That was Don!" I said and Isabella gasped. She finally believed us and ran out and screamed "DON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and we all giggled. "No time! We got to save Blaire!" I said and we went to the Secret Spy Lab to talk this over.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:23 pm

"Hmm...If Blaire is about to...WE GOT TO SECURE THE EXITS AND ENTRANCES!" Diane said and pushed the button "Close all entrances and exits" And I looked in the window. "Closed!" I said. "Split up. Diane, Trinity, Juliette, we're going to the Lobby, look everywhere to see if we find Don and Romeo, the rest of you go outside and hide, if they come you guys surround them. Got it?" I said and everyone went. Me, Diane, and Trinity went downstairs to the Lobby and saw Don and Romeo at the snack machine about to get some air heads and I kicked Don. "OW!" He screamed and looked at me. "Where's BLAIRE?" I said, and Juliette kicked Romeo. "You better tell us." Juliette said. "Isabella got her! They went outside, and I don't know where they went next." Romeo said. "This is Angelina, The spies Don and Romeo said Isabella went outside with Blaire." I said on my walkie talkie. "We got her." The other spy said back on the walkie-talkie.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:09 am

I woke up again filled with energy. I ate an boiled egg for breakfast with whole grain cereal. It was delicious I was ready to kick some bad guys! I went to the secret agent office to start get working on the next case. I didn't know what I would find but I needed to get there in time.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:45 am

When it was late night and the B.A.D. spies ran away and we got Blaire we went to our rooms and went to sleep. I closed my door and changed to my cool pajamas and got on my bed. I put the cover over me and went to sleep fast. Diane was down at the office doing some late night work. She then saw that Romeo had stolen some money. She was ready to solve this case tomorrow.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:06 am

can i still join

Name:Ania Booker
B.A.D. Spy Or Secret Spy: Seceret Spy
About Them: tan skin, dark brown hair with gold highlights, about 5' 2" great at gymnastics, loves rock-climbing, great at robotics, expert at repelling, very secretive
Other: as she is younger than the other spies, she isn't treated the same, and isn't allowed on most of the missions. doesn't follow her dreams because of previously crushed ones.
Best Quote: "it does not do to dwell on dreams"
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:50 am

sandyverybeary3 wrote:can i still join

Name:Ania Booker
B.A.D. Spy Or Secret Spy: Seceret Spy
About Them: tan skin, dark brown hair with gold highlights, about 5' 2" great at gymnastics, loves rock-climbing, great at robotics, expert at repelling, very secretive
Other: as she is younger than the other spies, she isn't treated the same, and isn't allowed on most of the missions. doesn't follow her dreams because of previously crushed ones.
Best Quote: "it does not do to dwell on dreams"

Accepted.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:15 pm

i walked into the Secret headquarters and looked around, there was no one there.

"of course, they are all probably out on a case." i said to myself. i walked down the hallway and went into a room filled with computers and ropes hanging from the ceiling, this is my "office". actually, it was the room i disappeared to when the rest were out on a case. i sat down and turned on two of the monitors then i went to a tool box in the corner of the room and put on a pair of gloves and got out pilers, wires and a a screwdriver. then i went to a monitor that seemed to have burst at it's seams. i was working on making it into a cool ray gun or something that the other spies could use. i looked at the monitors i turned on, i was watching the surveillance cameras, i saw some one walk into the front door of the building, i didn't recognize this person, not as a secret spy anyways. they entered the elevator. i zoomed in on the person's face, still didn't recognize them, who was that person.....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:01 pm

We came back and Ania was frowning. "Angelina...." She said. "Yes Ania?" I answered.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:38 pm

"angelina, while you guys were out on your mission without me, someone came up to this floor from the elevator." i told her, i was still upset they went with out me, "they popped their out of the elevator looked around and went back down stairs, they never got out of the elevator. i didn't recognize who it was. maybe you will." i showed her the picture i printed out of the person from the elevator. black hat, jacket, aviator glasses. hard to tell who it is, even with the crystal clear cameras i had recently installed. i looked at angelina, and passed around some pictures to the others, maybe they knew.
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:46 am

I looked carefully at that video monitor...... I gasped. "ROMEO!!" And I pressed the emergency button. "Secure all entrances and exits!" I screamed. Diane went to the reception area and clicked the videos recently recorded.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:56 pm

"Romeo!" I said, "what the heck is he trying to get in here for?" everyone looked at me confused, i was expecting someone to ask me how i knew about Romeo. " what, i read the case files, you don't actually believe that i can't get into to them." i told them. i was expecting one of them to say something, like, 'you shouldn't be looking at those' or 'you're too young to see those'. i was waiting for a comment like that, i counted down in my head for the time when someone would say something. 3.....2.....1.....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkSafariBear19 Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:45 am

OCC: Back, what are we on now?
MarkSafariBear19
MarkSafariBear19
Novice Bear
Novice Bear