Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Right now do you think you have a healthy life style or .. ?

+4
Daize
AleciaAutumn10
emmie
muffinatormanic
8 posters

Go down

Right now do you think you have a healthy life style or .. ? Empty Right now do you think you have a healthy life style or .. ?

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:12 pm

Personally I eat chips and candy a lot to be honest. But I excercise almost everyday. So I think I'm healthy physically but my body is not good because of the chips and candy
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Right now do you think you have a healthy life style or .. ? Empty Re: Right now do you think you have a healthy life style or .. ?

Post by emmie Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:21 pm

yes, i have a healthy life! xD i find this kinda a personal question which you don't always ask people xD but yeah...
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Right now do you think you have a healthy life style or .. ? Empty Re: Right now do you think you have a healthy life style or .. ?

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Yeah I guess but its not like I'm asking you in person right? If you ask in person its awkward
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:04 pm

Ehh, not really.
I feel sick all the time cause I have this thing that doesn't allow my body to make blood all the time, so I always feel sick.
But otherwise, with food and exercise, I'm good (:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:10 pm

That's good ! Right now do you think you have a healthy life style or .. ? 465488! Yeah I'm trying to eat healthy right now but its kind of hard..
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:04 pm

Yea, you can't really resist the urge to eat junk food D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Sort of.
I mean, I eat pretty healthy and stuffs.
But I get like severe headaches, so I'm probably a little too lazy sometimes?
Which gives me headaches, hence I have a sort of healthy lifestyle [:
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:40 pm

yeah, i guess it's be more awkward xD
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:41 am

I gets headaches too Daisy, just for sitting too long in one spot >.<
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:37 am

Mine could proabley be better. I've been going out almost everyday so far this summer just walking and all, and I do try to eat healthy, but I know I need to lose weight T_T
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:42 am

My sleeping time's also really messed up :S
I sleep at around 5 in the morning, and wake up at like 8 or 9..
Heh.
Insomnia much? Right now do you think you have a healthy life style or .. ? Icon_razz

It'll get normal by the end of summer though..I hope Right now do you think you have a healthy life style or .. ? 1230366233
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:44 am

Kind of.
I mean, I walk everyday to and from school Right now do you think you have a healthy life style or .. ? Icon_razz
So like four times a day I walk.
And I don't eat junk food, my parents don't buy it.
So kind of, I guess. Except I really, really, really don't like vegetables :S
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:05 am

I agree with you on the vegetables thing there Cheer.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:31 am

I think I'm doing alright. Right now do you think you have a healthy life style or .. ? Icon_razz
I have lotsa unhealthy stuff with my dad. Right now do you think you have a healthy life style or .. ? Icon_razz
Then lots of healthy stuff with my mum. Right now do you think you have a healthy life style or .. ? Icon_razz
So yeah, in between there, aha Right now do you think you have a healthy life style or .. ? Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:17 pm

Yes. I'm in fantastic shape.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down