Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was the best trade you ever made?

+9
HarryLove13
bearvilleisawesome
kristylucky1
MollyFlyer
muffinatormanic
emmie
Noel
JLBABV
Luv
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What was the best trade you ever made? Empty What was the best trade you ever made?

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 6:10 am

I traded a black HPT for Bunny Glasses. What was the best trade you ever made? 465488
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

What was the best trade you ever made? Empty Re: What was the best trade you ever made?

Post by JLBABV Tue May 31, 2011 6:29 am

This may sound stupid but i traded my brother's bean bag for a bunny tail, it's the best for me because the bunny-tail was my first ever PSI and i lost it What was the best trade you ever made? 597500 so my brother traded me a bunnytail for the beanbag i got from his bear on my account (it's a confusing story but there you go!)
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

What was the best trade you ever made? Empty Re: What was the best trade you ever made?

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 6:31 am

haha, nice, Jessie!

Are Bunny Tails still around? I have a few. I haven't seen them in a long time.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Tue May 31, 2011 6:32 am

I traded some old BVOs for a ballcap What was the best trade you ever made? 465488
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue May 31, 2011 6:34 am

Luv wrote:haha, nice, Jessie!

Are Bunny Tails still around? I have a few. I haven't seen them in a long time.

they are from the tan-swirl bunny, my 2nd build a bear (my first was the lil milk chocolate cub in 2007 but she was before BABV was made What was the best trade you ever made? Icon_razz)

they retired a while back, even before the cinnamon swirl bunny What was the best trade you ever made? Icon_razz and there's a completely new bunny out now! No wait... that's a lie! my best trade was infact a poodle vanity for a zebra couch!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 6:37 am

Awesome trade, Noel. What was the best trade you ever made? 143839

Really, Jessie? I wonder if they're worth anything. What was the best trade you ever made? 1107968042
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Tue May 31, 2011 6:38 am

traded something, for ballet slippers! :lol:
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 6:38 am

Ballet Slippers are so cute! Lucky you, Riya.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue May 31, 2011 6:38 am

Luv wrote:Awesome trade, Noel. What was the best trade you ever made? 143839

Really, Jessie? I wonder if they're worth anything. What was the best trade you ever made? 1107968042

maybe haha What was the best trade you ever made? Icon_razz idk, but my zebra couch and bunny tail aren't going anywhere!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 6:40 am

Are the zebra couches retired, too?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Tue May 31, 2011 6:40 am

I have a bunny tail as well What was the best trade you ever made? 465488 no one has ever asked to trade for it though.. I wonder if they just don't know what it's worth?
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Tue May 31, 2011 6:42 am

what is a bunny tail guys,
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue May 31, 2011 6:44 am

Luv wrote:Are the zebra couches retired, too?

i think so, they are from a stood up zebra

http://www.bearvilleguide.com/t12882-grevy-s-zebra-zebra-print-couch
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 6:44 am

It's not an incredibly functional item, though. What was the best trade you ever made? Icon_razz It's hard to see when you're wearing a backpack.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue May 31, 2011 9:02 am

The best would be trading fountain items for psi's What was the best trade you ever made? 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:46 am

I'd say my best trade would be the time that someone pulled me into a trade right after I logged in, asked for 2000 bear bills and a few small items . . . and then put their saber tooth tiger PSI on the other side.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:57 am

Wow! Lucky! I don't have that yet.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:57 am

My best trade was that I traded two small items for a Kitty Mask. I got them (i think) in 2008, when they weren't retired. What was the best trade you ever made? 143839 Now I think they are worth alot now, since they are retired. I think you used to get it from the Tabby Cat but now they have a new PSI for them, which is a shirt, hat, and tail. What was the best trade you ever made? 465488
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:12 am

An extra Glitter Bear Hat(I had 2) for a Baseball Cap!!!!What was the best trade you ever made? 143839
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:15 am

Someone gave me three super-rare colored EFTs for my Orca Hat What was the best trade you ever made? 143839
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:18 am

HarryLove13 wrote:Someone gave me three super-rare colored EFTs for my Orca Hat What was the best trade you ever made? 143839

EFTS? scratch
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:26 am

kristylucky1 wrote:
HarryLove13 wrote:Someone gave me three super-rare colored EFTs for my Orca Hat What was the best trade you ever made? 143839

EFTS? scratch
EFTS are Embroidered Flower Tops:P lol its an old BVO item, and its pretty rare:) hope i helped
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:40 am

furry for orca
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:42 am

bearvilleisawesome wrote:
kristylucky1 wrote:

EFTS? scratch
EFTS are Embroidered Flower Tops:P lol its an old BVO item, and its pretty rare:) hope i helped

ohhh! lucky! i only have two of those, x]
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Pink Cuddles hat, and Blue Cuddles Hat for a EFT I had extras of.
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next