Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizard Quest: Help! (& Bubble Problem...!)

3 posters

Go down

Wizard Quest: Help! (& Bubble Problem...!) Empty Wizard Quest: Help! (& Bubble Problem...!)

Post by CalliHugs Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:50 am

First of all, each time I try to start the wizard quest, the feather never appears! I saw it once, but I couldn't click on it (??). So I went into a building and then went back. It was gone. I tried abandoning the quest and doing it again, still, the feather was gone.

I figured that completing this quest would get rid of the bubbles. I know, I know...! I just don't like them. They get in the way (for me..). Is there another way I can get rid of these bubbles that pop up here and there?

Wizard Quest: Help! (& Bubble Problem...!) 984861
CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Wizard Quest: Help! (& Bubble Problem...!) Empty Re: Wizard Quest: Help! (& Bubble Problem...!)

Post by emmie Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:07 am

umm..it doesn't appear at the first time, it keeps coming back and then fading away... so you'll see it (: and you have to log out and come back in to complete the request and to get the hat (:
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Wizard Quest: Help! (& Bubble Problem...!) Empty Re: Wizard Quest: Help! (& Bubble Problem...!)

Post by AlexaAngel180 Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:52 am

oh yeah; that happened to me too, but like lollipops511 said it keeps fading away and then it comes back
AlexaAngel180
AlexaAngel180
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down