Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

smallfry dollhouse not working?

4 posters

Go down

smallfry dollhouse not working? Empty smallfry dollhouse not working?

Post by CameronYouRock43 Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:23 am

i entered my code for my smallfry two days ago, and i could get in then, but yesterday and today when i would log in it would just go black every time i would click on it and i would have to hit the back button then log back in. one of my friends tried to go in aswell, with no luck. what is wrong?
CameronYouRock43
CameronYouRock43
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

smallfry dollhouse not working? Empty Re: smallfry dollhouse not working?

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:49 am

CameronYouRock43 wrote:i entered my code for my smallfry two days ago, and i could get in then, but yesterday and today when i would log in it would just go black every time i would click on it and i would have to hit the back button then log back in. one of my friends tried to go in aswell, with no luck. what is wrong?

The Smallfry's Dollhouse Room is currently inaccessible due to a glitch. smallfry dollhouse not working? 903516 Our developbears are currently working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:39 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
CameronYouRock43 wrote:i entered my code for my smallfry two days ago, and i could get in then, but yesterday and today when i would log in it would just go black every time i would click on it and i would have to hit the back button then log back in. one of my friends tried to go in aswell, with no luck. what is wrong?

The Smallfry's Dollhouse Room is currently inaccessible due to a glitch. smallfry dollhouse not working? 903516 Our developbears are currently working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I felt that too. i went to my friend's dollhouse and i couldn't walk no more farther and then tried to get out of the house but it didn't let me. so i used the map to get to her house again. Was it a glitch too Joe?
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:35 pm

Yeah I couldn't get into my smallfry house either! Oh, I just love the house! It's so cute and small smallfry dollhouse not working? 465488 I hope it gets fixed soon.
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down