junnie B jones series

Go down

junnie B jones series Empty junnie B jones series

Post by wolfgirl200298 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:52 pm

junnie b jones is a young girl who is very funny and tries to do whatever she wants. even the books is for younger kids i love it!!!
Have any of you guys read the any of the books
(sorry if i spell title wrong)
wolfgirl200298
wolfgirl200298
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

junnie B jones series Empty Re: junnie B jones series

Post by BasketballLuver on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:57 pm

My friends and I were looking through some elementery level books and we were all like "I remember the Junni B, Jones series!" Most of us have read books in that series when we were little and it is really cool seeing how a lot of us can relate to what she goes through. She is like a little totally crazy kid and I know we all have had a moment like her especially when we were the same age as Junnie B. Jones. For people looking for a simple easy read or love reading kid classics then this is the perfect book. I know I loved it when I was a kid, but I am not sure if I would like it just as much now that I am older. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun on Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:02 am

I love the "Junie B., Jones" series. I especially loved the First Grader series. I think Babara Park is a good author. I remember reading this series a lot in fourth and fifth grade. I enjoyed them in my spare time. These days, I don't read them, but I bet they are still funny and cute as always! I like the occasional pictures in the book, it's nice to see some more descriptions just on a simple picture! Yeah, i have read a lot of the "First Grader" series. Around fifth grade I was going for reading all of them. But then it was the end of the year, I only read a few of them. The younger Junie B., books I really wasn't interested in, for some reason. Thanks for sharing this, Angela. junnie B jones series 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:05 am

I love those series to there so funny and I love the auther junnie B jones series 465488
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish on Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:12 am

Oh my gosh, I remember those series! I would read them all the time in fourth grade! I really liked them!
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum