Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My twin sister the vampire (Book 1)

2 posters

Go down

My twin sister the vampire (Book 1) Empty My twin sister the vampire (Book 1)

Post by valeriatqm Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:40 am

My twin sister the vampire is about two sisters (twins) ivy and olivia.
They found eachother because of the emerald on ivy's pendants and the emerald on olivia's ring. Ivy was taken to an adoption center and that's how they got seperated.. but they found themselves. they are hiding the secret from their parents so they dont find out about them finding someone that looks exactly like them. IVY likes meat. Olivia likes vegetables.

I know i wasn't too clear or conceice.. but this is my review My twin sister the vampire (Book 1) 465488
valeriatqm
valeriatqm
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

My twin sister the vampire (Book 1) Empty Re: My twin sister the vampire (Book 1)

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:55 am

I posted this one time! I love these book series!!! It is amazing, I used the First book [Switched] as a book report, and people really liked my presentation and book! I would recommend this, it is awesome. My twin sister the vampire (Book 1) 1107968042 And yeah I love these books. My twin sister the vampire (Book 1) 143839

Here is what I posted:
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/readers-avenue-f117/my-sister-the-vampire-series-t47613.htm
My twin sister the vampire (Book 1) 465488

Last edited by JeannaBearFun on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled words - edited.)
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

My twin sister the vampire (Book 1) Empty Re: My twin sister the vampire (Book 1)

Post by valeriatqm Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:59 am

that's cool.. i've read almost all but decided to make it on book 1 My twin sister the vampire (Book 1) 465488 its such a good book!!
valeriatqm
valeriatqm
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down