Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville!

+4
ForestButterfly
colinpink
Tsunade97
NikiCyBearGuide
8 posters

Go down

Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville! Empty Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville!

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:07 am

Take some time to check out the new features and furry friend available in the game.

1. Winter Hugs Bear - 4th in a 2009 Season of Hugs series.
Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville! 2iubxcg

New Furry Friend: Winter Hugs Bear
Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville! 2njeg0i

Animal Rewards: Winter Hug Shirt, Winter Hug Headband, Wallpaper, Cub condo and 7500 bearbills!
Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville! 25q7wyd

Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville! 1zp360m

2. If you collect all 4 Season of Hugs Bears (Spring Hugs, Summer Hugs, Autumn Hugs, and Winter Hugs) you will receive a special prize on your BABV account!
You must bring all 4 bears to life on one account to get this special prize and they must be from a real birth certificate.
Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville! 1id55t

All Season Hug Shirt and All Season Hug Headboard
Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville! 2en80ol

3. Free Bear Ear Buds (Code - Unique)
Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville! 2r3b96p

Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville! QywylzCheck out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville! 2912736

4. VIB Gift: Maxine Bear Head Hat
Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville! 2nbvr6f

Maxine Ski Hat
Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville! 29q1jdz

5. After October 28th you'll have to type in your account in log in page because Build-A-Bearville Team
will be wiping out saved character names from the log in screen.
Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville! 2e3z8th

6. Stop Bullying Month is almost over - have you taken the Internet Safety Pledge yet? When then meter is full, everyone will get a cool new move!

7. Be sure to visit Build-A-Bearville on October 31 for Halloween Trick or Treat. Wear your favorite costume and get Halloween candy from your friends around town.

So many cool new things, right? See you all in Build-A-Bearville!!!Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville! 203437

Thanks to TestCBG1 for the pictures Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville! 465488
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville! Empty Re: Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville!

Post by Tsunade97 Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:51 am

thanks nikki, i can't wait for the new updates
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville! Empty Re: Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville!

Post by colinpink Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:17 am

I have a question. I took a pledge the very first day and I did not get a yellow sash. I believe it is a glitch. I was wondering if the bug is occurred like this, am I eligible to get a move?

Will the move be given citizens even if they did not take a pledge?
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ForestButterfly Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:44 am

Cool! the winter PSI looks like antennas
ForestButterfly
ForestButterfly
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:55 am

colinpink wrote:I have a question. I took a pledge the very first day and I did not get a yellow sash. I believe it is a glitch. I was wondering if the bug is occurred like this, am I eligible to get a move?

Will the move be given citizens even if they did not take a pledge?

I took it the first day too and never got the sash. Will the pledge be registered to our account even if we never received the sash?
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:57 am

Wow, thanks for telling us! Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville! 465488 So much information! And Karen, I took it the first day, but I got it. Hmm... Wondered what happened?
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissiehugs Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:22 pm

Cool thanks!
chrissiehugs
chrissiehugs
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:54 pm

Update from Test CyBearguide.

I asked about new move.
Even if people could not get the sash by glitch, they are eligible to get the move Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville! 465488
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:18 pm

yay! thanks for the info Colin! lol cuz i ididnt get the stash Check out the New Features in Build-A-Bearville! 597500 but im looking foreward to Halloweeen and lots more holidays!
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down