Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Build-A-Bear Workshop® mini friends in McDonald's Happy Meal®

+20
Bear
ashleyzerobear44
Spikefan2004
braulio08
katiesweet10
JLBABV
bethany
summerangel
Test
MeLlichenx3
karenbearhug
BriannaBallet
colinpink
annabelprincess
Belleadorable
JanetBear
GlitterL
sammymc
Admin
NikiCyBearGuide
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Build-A-Bear Workshop® mini friends in McDonald's Happy Meal® - Page 2 Empty Re: Build-A-Bear Workshop® mini friends in McDonald's Happy Meal®

Post by Bear Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:52 am

Woo!
Thanks for telling us, I was wondering about this.
I have a question though, are any of the outfits etc already on BABV?
I thought they were the ones on the furry friends that they show, and some of those clothing items were similar to ones on BABV Build-A-Bear Workshop® mini friends in McDonald's Happy Meal® - Page 2 Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Build-A-Bear Workshop® mini friends in McDonald's Happy Meal® - Page 2 Empty Re: Build-A-Bear Workshop® mini friends in McDonald's Happy Meal®

Post by NikiStwubear Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:55 am

wow that is sooooooo coool! Now I'll have a reason to eat cheese burgers! ('cause it's sorta like one of my restricted diets) Build-A-Bear Workshop® mini friends in McDonald's Happy Meal® - Page 2 Lol
NikiStwubear
NikiStwubear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikefan2004 Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:07 am

NikiCyBearGuide wrote:
Spikefan2004 wrote:
Will the cub condo have a code? And if it has a code will it give the same item no matter how many you have, or will there be different items? And if there are different items, how many items will there be?

When you receive the cub condo for your mini friends at the Build-A-Bear Workshop Store, that's where you can get the code for your virtual gifts inside the box. All codes are unique and random. There are 6 types of virtual gift you can get.
I'm a little bit confused. I wonder if the codes from the cub condos will give the same items as the bears from mcdonalds? Or if they will give different items than the bears from mcdonalds? I will only be able to go to babw one time during this promotion and I want to know how many cub condos I should get. How many code items will there be?
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunade97 Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:06 am

ya i can't wait
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:13 am

Oooohh! I cant wait lol I gonna ask my mom to take to Mcdonalds lol
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:20 am

Spikefan2004 wrote:
NikiCyBearGuide wrote:
Spikefan2004 wrote:
Will the cub condo have a code? And if it has a code will it give the same item no matter how many you have, or will there be different items? And if there are different items, how many items will there be?

When you receive the cub condo for your mini friends at the Build-A-Bear Workshop Store, that's where you can get the code for your virtual gifts inside the box. All codes are unique and random. There are 6 types of virtual gift you can get.
I'm a little bit confused. I wonder if the codes from the cub condos will give the same items as the bears from mcdonalds? Or if they will give different items than the bears from mcdonalds? I will only be able to go to babw one time during this promotion and I want to know how many cub condos I should get. How many code items will there be?

I dont think the condo's are going to come with codes, they are just a little something extra you can get. The six codes come from the toys at MCdonalds.
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:40 am

Spikefan2004 wrote:

I just want to clarify this:

When you purchase a Happy Meal, it will have a mini friend that comes with it. There are 2 inserts that are also included in the bag that holds the mini-friend. One that includes a code to get a virtual item at Build-A-Bearville – that same code also works in McWorld. The gifts that are given are different depending on what virtual world you are playing in. If you are redeeming in Build-A-Bearville you will get 6 different McDonald’s themed items like tshirts, a hat and an emoticon. A second piece of paper is included that is a coupon to get the free Cub Condo – real world item – by visiting a Build-A-Bear Workshop store in a mall. You must take that coupon with you to the store to get this real world gift. Once you pick up that gift, there will be another code printed on that gift (the Cub Condo) that will give you a free jump rope move for your avatar and bear. Build-A-Bear Workshop® mini friends in McDonald's Happy Meal® - Page 2 203437
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikefan2004 Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:51 am

NikiCyBearGuide wrote:
Spikefan2004 wrote:

I just want to clarify this:

When you purchase a Happy Meal, it will have a mini friend that comes with it. There are 2 inserts that are also included in the bag that holds the mini-friend. One that includes a code to get a virtual item at Build-A-Bearville – that same code also works in McWorld. The gifts that are given are different depending on what virtual world you are playing in. If you are redeeming in Build-A-Bearville you will get 6 different McDonald’s themed items like tshirts, a hat and an emoticon. A second piece of paper is included that is a coupon to get the free Cub Condo – real world item – by visiting a Build-A-Bear Workshop store in a mall. You must take that coupon with you to the store to get this real world gift. Once you pick up that gift, there will be another code printed on that gift (the Cub Condo) that will give you a free jump rope move for your avatar and bear. Build-A-Bear Workshop® mini friends in McDonald's Happy Meal® - Page 2 203437
Thanks for clearing that up.
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:53 am

no problem Build-A-Bear Workshop® mini friends in McDonald's Happy Meal® - Page 2 465488
NikiCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikefan2004 Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:28 am

I'm beary excited. I wish I could get all of the bears and the mini cub condo now.
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunade97 Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:24 pm

niki, if we go to BABW after the 22nd, can we still get a cub condo
cause the 25th is the only time i can go
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:09 am

Tsunade97 wrote:niki, if we go to BABW after the 22nd, can we still get a cub condo
cause the 25th is the only time i can go

Build-A-Bear Workshop mini friends in McDonald's Happy Meal. From Oct 2 – 22, get a FREE Build-A-Bear Workshop®️ mini friend when you buy a Happy Meal®️ from McDonald’s. (While supplies last. At participating McDonald’s.)
NikiCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunade97 Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:06 am

o
=[
ok i might now bw able to get it
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by braulio08 Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:26 am

Tsunade97 wrote:o
=[
ok i might now bw able to get it
The mini cub condo coupon expires April 30, 2010...
braulio08
braulio08
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2