Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Becoming a CBG and your favorite thing about the job

3 posters

Go down

Becoming a CBG and your favorite thing about the job Empty Becoming a CBG and your favorite thing about the job

Post by Captain Barbossa Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:20 am

how do you become an official CBG?

do you enjoy your job//is there a favorite part of being a CBG?

Edited title and content.
MamieBanana/Officer
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Becoming a CBG and your favorite thing about the job Empty Re: Becoming a CBG and your favorite thing about the job

Post by AshtonCyBearGuide Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:27 am

All of the CyBearGuides work for Build-A-Bear Workshop and the Build-A-Bearville game. We started out helping to answer VWHelp emails and then as we became experts of the game, we were promoted to CyBearGuides. Our role is to play in Build-A-Bearville and help to answer questions.

I love my job and my favorite part of it is to help the citizens of Build-A-Bearville, not only in the game, but here in the forum as well!
AshtonCyBearGuide
AshtonCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Becoming a CBG and your favorite thing about the job Empty Re: Becoming a CBG and your favorite thing about the job

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:49 am

Just like what Ashton said.. It feels great when you know you've helped someone out. plus you get to meet new friends too.

Becoming a CBG and your favorite thing about the job 523903
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down