BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration Empty BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration

Post by HamptonBear on Fri May 08, 2009 2:29 pm

BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration 5b8ch1

Look at how much our forum has grown! We have almost 6000 members! How pawsome! At the following times, please join us for a BGF photo shoot:

Eastern 4PM
Central 3PM
Mountain 2PM
Pacific 1PM
UK 9 PM

So we hope to see you there and don’t forget to join in all week for the celebration. Our graphic artists have made some bearrific avatars and signatures for all to use. You can find them here! Also do not forget to enter our special BGF anniversary contests!

See you on Saturday!

What's happening at the big event?

Races
We will have two races- one with rides, one without rides. This will be done in the Furbulous Fashion District. If you are participating, you must stand next to the tree on the left. I will be standing where Pawlette Coufur’s Boutique is. Watch carefully and when I say go in the game, you will race to me and back to the starting place. Winners will each receive one BVO credit item of their choice.

Dancing with CCVeryCool and KKVeryCool
Join the BGF mascots CC and KK at Paw Park to dance and have some fun! At this time you will also be able to receive a club shirt if you need one. Then put it on and enjoy! If you need a shirt, please say, “This and that… you know how it is!” so CC and KK will know.

BGF Photo
Look at how much we have grown! We will now take a couple of group photos in two locations: the Neighborhood and Bear University. I will take some photos and it would be great to have some additional photographers as well. This will be one hour after the event begins.

BGF Fashion Show Contest
This will be held at the Pawforming Arts Center. There will be five rounds and I will announce the themes in chatbox. If you are entering the contest, you must be on the stage. Winner will receive the first prize ever given out from BGF in Contest 1! You will get 3000 bearbills, a foam finger, and a sporty outfit! Please note that this winner will not be announced right away.

Plus we have some fabulous gift baskets to give away to randomly selected members who attend!

Winners:

Fashion Show:

Grand Prize:

HaileyPink

Runner Ups:

MamieBanana
TKBearyAwesome12
PreciousSweet11
Gabigoo5
@Crystal@
CheerBear43

Hailey will receive the first BGF contest's prize and the runner ups will receive a prize basket.

Races:
B.H.R.T2008 & Sammymc both receive one credit item of your choice

Last edited by HamptonBear on Mon May 11, 2009 3:59 am; edited 3 times in total
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration Empty Re: BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration

Post by sammymc on Fri May 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Eeeek! I can't wait!
Woo BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration 143839
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration Empty Re: BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration

Post by ajbuddy1590 on Fri May 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Im Comming!
count me in
Make room Aj's comming
BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration 465488
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammiebee17 on Fri May 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Yay!
I'm sooo gonna come!
It's going to be great BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration 143839
sammiebee17
sammiebee17
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieFurvorite on Fri May 08, 2009 2:44 pm

Cool! I'll go.
CookieFurvorite
CookieFurvorite
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ on Fri May 08, 2009 3:14 pm

oh i may not make it BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration 597500 i'm going to babw that day....
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 on Fri May 08, 2009 3:23 pm

Huzzah! I will most likely be able to go-I promise I won't miss this party for anything!
BGF means so much to me, I'm totally thrilled I joined 1 year and 18 days ago BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration 143839 I can't believe it's 1 year-it seems so much longer BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration 465488
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer on Fri May 08, 2009 3:46 pm

I might be able to come
Jennifer
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 on Fri May 08, 2009 3:53 pm

I will try to come! BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration 143839
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ on Fri May 08, 2009 4:03 pm

Yahoo! I can come for once! cheers Yipee! cheers
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliHugs on Fri May 08, 2009 4:52 pm

I hope I'll be able to make it!
CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamawBear16 on Fri May 08, 2009 8:13 pm

Oh no i wish i could come, but I cant because its too late :*(
MamawBear16
MamawBear16
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa on Fri May 08, 2009 11:08 pm

oh yeah i am comming to this
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamawBear16 on Sat May 09, 2009 12:32 am

yay now i can come!
MamawBear16
MamawBear16
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamieBanana on Sat May 09, 2009 5:44 am

Oh I hope that I can get free from work early!
I would truly hate to miss this event - but if I do,
have a wonderful time (and you'll just have to
photoshop me into the pic lol!)
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish on Sat May 09, 2009 5:48 am

Yay! Happy Birthday, BGF! Woo!
I'll be there for the celebration BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration 143839
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferyourock41 on Sat May 09, 2009 6:02 am

yay count me in!im ready to party woo hoo *dances*
jenniferyourock41
jenniferyourock41
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV on Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 am

huh the poster says 8pm uk time but the text says 9pm i can't come at 9pm though i hope it is 8pm
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear on Sat May 09, 2009 6:35 am

JLBABV wrote:huh the poster says 8pm uk time but the text says 9pm i can't come at 9pm though i hope it is 8pm

Party begins at 8 PM UK and we are taking the group hug photo at 9 PM UK BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration 143839
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ on Sun May 10, 2009 2:29 am

Just 4 hours left1 BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration Lol I'm gonna come at 7-7:30pm (UK time) so I get into the server! BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration Icon_razz
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferyourock41 on Sun May 10, 2009 3:42 am

Im comming one hour early!!!!
Well 10 min early!!!
I already have my outfit on!
jenniferyourock41
jenniferyourock41
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 on Sun May 10, 2009 3:44 am

I'll come, but I have another babv party to go to later; Spring Fling actually BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration 465488
So if it ends by 4 or 3 then I can come BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration 465488
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 on Sun May 10, 2009 3:53 am

ohh I cant wait till three!
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 on Sun May 10, 2009 4:57 am

Im IOn the den so i can be one of the first ppl there BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration 143839
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamawBear16 on Sun May 10, 2009 4:59 am

yeah i am there now BGF One Year Anniversary Celebration 143839 i cant wait!
MamawBear16
MamawBear16
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum