Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revised Rules for the Graffiti Wall

+3
kathybearycool
❤Crystal❤
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Revised Rules for the Graffiti Wall Empty Revised Rules for the Graffiti Wall

Post by Admin Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:44 am

This is to inform everyone that I have revised the rules and guidelines for Graffiti Wall.
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/graffiti-wall-f89/rules-and-guidelines-t25076.htm

I added three rules:

No posting of HTML image codes.

No requesting for avatars and/or siggy's and no posting of avatars and/or siggy's for other members. We have our very talented and carefully selected graphic artists who you can request your avatar and siggy for. Sending private messages for these types of requests and sending over avatars and siggy's via private message to other members is not allowed.

No posting of siggy's and/or avatars dedicated to other members. While this is very nice and thoughtful, you may always make a GRAPHIC GREETING CARD for your friends and post it in their profiles. BUT siggy's and avatars are not allowed to be posted in members profiles - that includes me and the officers. Graphic greeting cards addressed to a specific member cannot be posted in the Graffiti Wall.

Added note:
Because I love the simple gestures you make for me and the rest of the officers, I will make a special section in the Admin Notes for your graphic gifts. That is the only area where you can post your graphic greeting cards, avatars and siggy's specially made for us. Revised Rules for the Graffiti Wall 465488
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Revised Rules for the Graffiti Wall Empty Re: Revised Rules for the Graffiti Wall

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:47 am

ok thanks Chuck
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Revised Rules for the Graffiti Wall Empty Re: Revised Rules for the Graffiti Wall

Post by kathybearycool Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:55 am

ok i got it! Revised Rules for the Graffiti Wall 143839 sorry for the trouble Chuck!
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by *Emily* Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:00 am

OK thanks! Revised Rules for the Graffiti Wall 143839
*Emily*
*Emily*
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bronika12x Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:17 am

oh ok thanks Revised Rules for the Graffiti Wall 465488
bronika12x
bronika12x
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:23 am

Okie Dokie Admin Revised Rules for the Graffiti Wall 465488
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliHugs Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Thanks Admin! I love the graffiti wall Revised Rules for the Graffiti Wall 143839
It is great that we can share our graphics!
CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down