Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I didn't correctly capitalize my animal's names at BABW!

5 posters

Go down

I didn't correctly capitalize my animal's names at BABW! Empty I didn't correctly capitalize my animal's names at BABW!

Post by ViennaPlanetEarth Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:05 am

Is there any way I can get this fixed? I made all of the letters that need to be uppercase, lowercase, and all lowercase, uppercase! The font on the keyboard and on the screen makes it all look capital! I have OCD, so this is really bothering me; please tell me there's a way to fix it!
ViennaPlanetEarth
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

I didn't correctly capitalize my animal's names at BABW! Empty Re: I didn't correctly capitalize my animal's names at BABW!

Post by Fleur Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:16 am

This happened to me as well, it really bugged me!
But many people have emailed vwhelp and they said we cannot change their names, i'm sorry!
I think you could at least try emailing BABV help, though, and at least trying.
Thanks!!

vwhelp@buildabear.com
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

I didn't correctly capitalize my animal's names at BABW! Empty Re: I didn't correctly capitalize my animal's names at BABW!

Post by sammicat1211 Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:16 am

lol im not really sure. They stopped allowing you to change your name. Explain to the help people your problem and maybe they will help you. And that would help me because i too, have OCD
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:17 am

i agree just email BABV I didn't correctly capitalize my animal's names at BABW! 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:11 pm

You will have to contact BABV so your furry friends' names can be changed. They change it if there is an error you made. I didn't correctly capitalize my animal's names at BABW! 465488

Question answered; thank you!! I didn't correctly capitalize my animal's names at BABW! 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down