Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxine's Info On The Snazzy Kitty

+21
Abbe2hip
Chosu
❤Crystal❤
snowflake0320
BABVrcks
kirstyhearts4
maggiebee88
mandymagnificent
april07
jaycool21
violet382
blah12345
amandasweet98
chloe2181998
MamaNoodles
zoeybear1212
Jasmine
elivia340
debbiedecembear1
Cheer
Bear
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maxine's Info On The Snazzy Kitty - Page 2 Empty Re: Maxine's Info On The Snazzy Kitty

Post by Abbe2hip Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:56 pm

i want it!!!! I love the PSi that comes wit it Maxine's Info On The Snazzy Kitty - Page 2 143839
Abbe2hip
Abbe2hip
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Maxine's Info On The Snazzy Kitty - Page 2 Empty Re: Maxine's Info On The Snazzy Kitty

Post by FunFunFun! Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:04 pm

I saw in here in the UK! I hope it goes to Canada soon because its not very fair having it here but not there!
FunFunFun!
FunFunFun!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:11 am

The Snazzy Kitty has been in the USA for a few weeks; we got it a long time ago. It is very soft and cute, so it is in our store. I was thinking of getting anohter one today and put up for a gift. Maxine's Info On The Snazzy Kitty - Page 2 465488
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by igooglei Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:20 am

april07 wrote:The Snazzy Kitty has been in the USA for a few weeks; we got it a long time ago. It is very soft and cute, so it is in our store. I was thinking of getting anohter one today and put up for a gift. Maxine's Info On The Snazzy Kitty - Page 2 465488

Oh cool. So, it's most likley in my BABW store, too Maxine's Info On The Snazzy Kitty - Page 2 465488
igooglei
igooglei
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidisunshine Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:24 am

I got the Snazzy Kitty yesterday Maxine's Info On The Snazzy Kitty - Page 2 465488
Heidisunshine
Heidisunshine
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:25 am

igooglei wrote:
april07 wrote:The Snazzy Kitty has been in the USA for a few weeks; we got it a long time ago. It is very soft and cute, so it is in our store. I was thinking of getting anohter one today and put up for a gift. Maxine's Info On The Snazzy Kitty - Page 2 465488

Oh cool. So, it's most likley in my BABW store, too Maxine's Info On The Snazzy Kitty - Page 2 465488

Yes, I would think so. Maxine's Info On The Snazzy Kitty - Page 2 465488
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by simplymade Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:51 am

Cool!
Thanks for the info.
simplymade
simplymade
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2